ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas

The Beetle came to play! He ain't afraid to shoot the three and he exhumes confidence with his shot. Now, let's get Teddy in the game. I hope Teddy has apologized for whatever it is that he did and that he can play today. Warez

Now with Bolden out, and Allen sitting again, and Dax with 2 fouls, Harler has to step up........had a great wide open jumper from straight on that he has to knock down.

Shouldn't it be "wonder if Allen is going to chase himself away"? Or do you think the players shouldn't be held accountable at all?

What great sin did Allen commit? Or did he just bruise Huggie’s ego? Seems Huggie always seems to do that

What great sin did Allen commit? Or did he just bruise Huggie’s ego? Seems Huggie always seems to do that

So you think that Huggs is just sitting him to "sit him"? You don't think Teddy did anything, huh? How many games you been to? I have been to a few. At the Fordham game, he was pulled out of the game, said something to Coach Harrison, and then walked to the end of the bench and refused to come to Huggs when told him to, and then sat at end of bench ignoring all coaches.

Yeah, it's all on Huggs.......whatever.

I keep forgetting that Huggins not only created Cheat Lake, but for grins he walks across it and for a cheap thrill he also parts it.

If you don’t, then he wins anyway.. and he doesn’t pick up fouls

I agree, but after 16 minutes of play, he has one foul, and 6 blocks........perhaps time to do something else because that isn't working. We left about 6-10 points on the floor that half. Should be up more, but after the past couple of games, double-digit leads aren't a given. Gotta play better in 2nd half.....which includes getting Lamont West some open looks that he can knock down....especially without Bolden.

So you think that Huggs is just sitting him to "sit him"? You don't think Teddy did anything, huh? How many games you been to? I have been to a few. At the Fordham game, he was pulled out of the game, said something to Coach Harrison, and then walked to the end of the bench and refused to come to Huggs when told him to, and then sat at end of bench ignoring all coaches.

Yeah, it's all on Huggs.......whatever.

How many players has Huggie chased away? I get the tough guy act, but, that doesnt always get the best out of your players. He always seems to forget it’s about teaching the players the game, getting to know his players, and adapting his style to what players are on the bench. I can see where the ‘it’s my way or the highway’ routine gets really old really fast.

How many players has Huggie chased away? I get the tough guy act, but, that doesnt always get the best out of your players. He always seems to forget it’s about teaching the players the game, getting to know his players, and adapting his style to what players are on the bench. I can see where the ‘it’s my way or the highway’ routine gets really old really fast.

Chased away? None. You think the players hate Huggs? You're crazy.

Why do you hate Huggins? Because he has turned WVU in to a basketball school?
I don’t hate Huggins, I just hate it when people look at this program with rose colored glasses, and refuse to see that there are some faults with it...and those faults have been here for ages. And I’m also not very impressed with Huggins sub .600 winning percentage in the Big XII.....

I don’t hate Huggins, I just hate it when people look at this program with rose colored glasses, and refuse to see that there are some faults with it...and those faults have been here for ages. And I’m also not very impressed with Huggins sub .600 winning percentage in the Big XII.....

Then I'd hate to hear what you think of Holgerson.....

When you look at what he has done with the material he has gotten....I don't know what anyone would expect. His accomplishments here have been unheard of since West played here.

When you look at what he has done with the material he has gotten....I don't know what anyone would expect. His accomplishments here have been unheard of since West played here.
And isn’t he responsible for the ‘material’ he has gotten?

HAHA.....what I thought.

I keep forgetting you have an unhealthy obsession with DH and all conversations about WVU begin and end with him. You enjoy that obsession and hope it works out for you. Me, I prefer to take each sport and each coaching staff as they are......sorry you’re unable to do that as well

I keep forgetting that Huggins not only created Cheat Lake, but for grins he walks across it and for a cheap thrill he also parts it.
I keep forgetting you have an unhealthy obsession with DH and all conversations about WVU begin and end with him. You enjoy that obsession and hope it works out for you. Me, I prefer to take each sport and each coaching staff as they are......sorry you’re unable to do that as well
You should probably go join the cesspool that is the off-topic board. You’ll have more friends there.

And isn’t he responsible for the ‘material’ he has gotten?

Agreed.

But do you have any idea as how hard it is to get players to come to Morgantown? Just saying what it is....you can get some white players that are NFL candidates that like what Motown has to offer.

The vast, vast majority of NBA players aren't white and Morgantown isn't exactly a bastion of cultural diversity. A much harder sale.

In addition, NBA teams don't draft based on defense and Huggs has been here long enough that players know they aren't going to be handed the keys to the offense here.

I know, you are severely disappointed that we won by 30+ points without Teddy Allen.........

For you Eers 3:16......good quote from Huggins about the Allen situation:

“My responsibility is to try to help them not just be better players but grow up as people,” he said. “That’s how I grew up. I grew up the son of a coach, I grew up watching my dad try to help us grow up.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT