ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas Tech

We have minus-13 rushing yards against Texas tech's defense.

Offensive genius, huh? Hahahaha!

On the positive side, that INT Grier just threw was our best punt of the day.

Reactions: Wvu21795
Maybe we can get one of those famous Big XII "homer calls" on this drive. After all, the referee is from New Brighton, Pa.

Amazing! We are ahead! Another 3 and out by our defense would be great now.

You guys are hilarious! Bitch the whole game and then not a word about the tremendous comeback and win. You all are pathetic!!

Maybe we can get one of those famous Big XII "homer calls" on this drive. After all, the referee is from New Brighton, Pa.

Does that 4th down spot qualify? Both refs came running in short and somehow the ball ended up another foot and a half upfield.

No I certainly wasn't impressed but very happy the way it turned around. Just thought the win warranted some positive comments.

Great win plain and simple. This team is what it is, and I will never shortchange a gut check win. They were punched in the mouth and punched back, the D down the stretch is a very positive sign for next year

Reactions: WVUBRU
Great win plain and simple. This team is what it is, and I will never shortchange a gut check win. They were punched in the mouth and punched back, the D down the stretch is a very positive sign for next year
Excellent post and perspective. We are not a top team in the country. But through 6 games this year, the players and coaches have give great effort and heart. And some so called fans are just complete jackasses. They are a disgrace to Mountaineer nation.

What stood out to me is that typically when this defense hasn't had the horses (frankly, most years outside of last year and I think 2010) including our 2 losses this year, when it starts to unravel for them it continues all game and gets worse all the way until the game is over. Today it unraveled early but it was the D who adjusted and figured out a strong offense and the D actually won us the game in the 2nd half which is something that basically never happens for us. Big props to the entire D and coach Gibson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT