ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs PITT QUESTION

Damn OP. Don't try so hard to take my job.
If you are interested in being one of my writers you can leave your resume. Can always use people who know how to stretch the truth.

I see some people never grow up. No matter how hard you try you cannot control what people think. 12 year olds throw a fit when things don't work out how they want. Time to grow up GREGJACOBS.

I don't know why I come to this message board. I am obviously better than the rest of you. I think it is out of charity.

Oh hey, another post taken over by a bunch of pecker checkers, multiple claims of multiple alias's, so much cooler on-line wanna-be's, I make more than you although I never knew ya, yaddy yaddy yada. I bet most here are one in the same just talking to themselves. My right shoulder and left shoulder is talking to me. Let me post it on here. Who ever owns this site should ban the hell out of many on here.

Oh hey, another post taken over by a bunch of pecker checkers, multiple claims of multiple alias's, so much cooler on-line wanna-be's, I make more than you although I never knew ya, yaddy yaddy yada. I bet most here are one in the same just talking to themselves. My right shoulder and left shoulder is talking to me. Let me post it on here. Who ever owns this site should ban the hell out of many on here.

Get a grip dipshit. Texass is trolling idiots like you. He’s actually a good poster that decided to go account crazy. Not sure why. I still think he may be the idiot expansion tool that got humiliated.

ADVERTISEMENT