ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs OU POSTPONNED

Volatility

Senior
Jun 27, 2018
Charleston WV
www.equitysciences.com
WTF! It had to be Rattler, curious who many tested positive or with contact tracing? For them to reschedule... CRAP! We actually held a small advantage this week... We had a bye week, and they didnt, we need every little advantage possible.

Well, this gives Josh C & VDC another week to heal up, cause we will def need them the next two games..

State of Oklahoma is a hot spot right now. I hear it's because Biden lost in the state of Oklahoma and West Virginia.

• Haha
Reactions: Volatility
WTF! It had to be Rattler, curious who many tested positive or with contact tracing? For them to reschedule... CRAP! We actually held a small advantage this week... We had a bye week, and they didnt, we need every little advantage possible.

Well, this gives Josh C & VDC another week to heal up, cause we will def need them the next two games..

The big 12 has protocol. We need to see numbers period. What constitutes a cancellation is less then 53 players or at least 1 qb 7 lineman and 4 d lineman.

Its weird how voting habits determine COVID risks, isnt it...haha.. I would think there is a bit of data that could actually support that claim though...

1. Republicans & Conservatives are an older voting group. ( ie people start out in life with a young utopian view, but as one grows with life experiences & maturity many switch parties, as their views slowly evolve & mature, myself included in that statement)

2. Democrats are a younger populous, thus having better health & immune system.

So, I would imagine if you strictly looked at the data from a D & R perspective, you could find R's have a higher % of having worse symptoms. Its not because they are a Rep, but due to the age..

There is no study to back up your claims. Makes more sense that Biden shutdown the game because he lost both states.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT