ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

Give away a TD and then go 3 and out. We knew we couldn't afford too many offensive mistakes against this team and that's exactly what is happening.

Holgorsen needs to be fired! Not taking field goal last week or this week! This is ridiculous! And take Gibson with you! Pitiful display of defense!

We had 704 yards of offense, 56 points and lost. Holgorsen has to make a change in defense.

Remember - our offense gave up 14 of those 59. Our D is awful but they gave us 2 turnovers and a stop and fg. That being said I’ve seen enough of Gibson’s defenses. Piss poor tackling, blown coverages, worst secondary I’ve seen in a long time. I guess the big 12 is happy now that Texas and ou are set to play again.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
As I mentioned two hours ago, game, set, match.

Gibby's soft gimmicky defense was never going to get enough stops to allow for a comeback from a double-digit deficit against Oklahoma. Wonder how many teams have rolled up 700+ yards in regulation and lost the game? Can't be many.

Remember - our offense gave up 14 of those 59. Our D is awful but they gave us 2 turnovers and a stop and fg. That being said I’ve seen enough of Gibson’s defenses. Piss poor tackling, blown coverages, worst secondary I’ve seen in a long time. I guess the big 12 is happy now that Texas and ou are set to play again.

Bingo....

They don't stay NFL QB's for long.......
In 2016 the Saints had no defense and Drew Brees was a turnover machine. He had 15 INTs. Two years before that he had 17. Two years before that he had 19. Two years before that he had 22. He seems to have stuck around. Why? Because everyone knew the Saints couldn't field a defense. Brees had to outscore everyone and so he took chances. Same with Grier tonight.

In 2016 the Saints had no defense and Drew Brees was a turnover machine. He had 15 INTs. Two years before that he had 17. Two years before that he had 19. Two years before that he had 22. He seems to have stuck around. Why? Because everyone knew the Saints couldn't field a defense. Brees had to outscore everyone and so he took chances. Same with Grier tonight.

Grier didn't throw INT's....he fumbled the ball away....TWICE....and they scored on BOTH OF HIS FUMBLES....end

Good Lord...
Don’t state facts!!!

And Patrick Mahomes last Monday night.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Grier didn't throw INT's....he fumbled the ball away....TWICE....and they scored on BOTH OF HIS FUMBLES....end

That would be the old 'scoop and score'.............as for Dale Jr...............he goes for the dirty rice. Same Same. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT