ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

How does Keenan stay on this board after the kill your self comment? Dude that is ridiculous! Usually you have some what intelligent comments, but that is disgusting and pitiful annyou should be banned from this board and any other!
agreed

This will be on the team if we lose! They all have to step up! Last quarter and they need to get it going! Coaches need to change up the D and go to that 4 man front like earlier in the year!

Defense needs to close out. I give shit to the offense for getting yards, but not points. Defense should get the same shit fir working a 4th a goal only to leave a player wide open.

Reactions: wilmingtoneer
Both of these defenses are embarrassing and a few minutes ago I actually gave them credit. 2 turnovers and actually held OU to a fg but how the hell do you drop 8 into coverage and still leave a receiver open?

****ing Grier giving them 2 TDs. The defense will have to come up with ****ing something since our offense likes to really screw the pooch when they make an error.

There goes Heisman and Big XII.....nice job team....just gave it all away...I'm done.

Give it another 10 years and we might have another shot this close...how many boardies will be dead of old age by then.....such a blown opportunity.

This ain't Motel 6.................but, I will leave a light on for you. That punt right there means Oklahoma gonna score again putting the game out of reach. The sooners gonna win by 24. I hate it. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT