ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

Get a turnover and piss away a possession without even a single first down. It is why we can't consistently hang with good teams. Of course, it's only players or some how the defenses fault even though they created the turnover if some of our board "experts" are to be believed.

Great possession there, but really need a stop. Don't want to give up a score and definitely don't want to do so without getting a chance at a quality possession before half.

Like my 10th grade teacher said "stop staring at my ti*s!!" - sorry I meany "Its not over till its over"

Like my 10th grade teacher said "stop staring at my ti*s!!" - sorry I meany "Its not over till its over"

Only if the OU offense pulls a WVU and shits the bed on a bunch of consecutive possessions in the second half. No way this defense stops OU without some help from the Sooners.

Gotta quit carrying that ball like it's a loaf of bread. I am positive that the OK coaches have told their players to go for the ball when Greer is toting the ball. When will he learn better? I got the answer for you. Never. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT