ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

Going to be unhinged in here if the Mountaineers play well. Great crowd and environment in pregame already. Trae Young hasn’t been in a environment like this yet. All the way turned up tonight.

I think the key is Carter shooting and scoring better than previous 2 games and his wrist may be healthy tonight so count on him having a big night. West, Miles and Teddy need to score big as well. Beetle getting hot will blow the roof off the Coliseum tonight.

The TEAM played great ball tonight although I do think Carter, Allen, Kanate and West played super. Did I leave out anyone? The freshman Young for Oklahoma................he good but the opposition will soon be on guard for his push off move. WV exposed it to the ROW yesternight. Warez

Last edited:
Young is an incredible talent - and consistent about ALWAYS putting his off hand on the defensive player

I wouldn't want to face this guy over the next 3 years. I think he's quite good!

Dog.........I played pro basketball for a few years and I can tell you that Trae Young ain't ready for prime time. He's a shooter but must throw it up there quite often to get his points. The pro teams don't do it that way. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT