ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

You scared me. I thought I missed it. But that might have been a good thing. To much stress on the heart of an old man.

Reactions: sccolaEER
You scared me. I thought I missed it. But that might have been a good thing. To much stress on the heart of an old man.

I think more than the game, I'm more interested in to seeing if what Huggins has been saying since the K-State loss is what he plans on doing 100% or if it was words for "motivational" purposes for the guys to pick up their game.

Lose today and he might be done with this team and looking to see who he can boot off and get ready for next year.

Picking up where we left off. 4 missed threes and two drives to the basket given up on D. I see we are starting Haley, Harler and Bolden.

Heard them say saga out for the year I knew he went back to dr but is that for sure?

Doomes, two rebounds and an assist in his first two plays. Good start.

If Chase is going to be out there he needs to shoot the dang ball even if he misses he can’t hesitate on wide open shots.

McCabe looked like me in hs on that layup lmao. Matthews culver McCabe doomes,...kids are young but talent is there just need time

Do you have 800+ wins blah blah blah? I guess you forgot what someone accomplished decades ago prohibits any present criticism.

Please extract you head from said coach's backside and see that this team lacks talent and that said coach is doing the worst coaching job in the Big 12 this year.

Worst coach in Big 12 this year is over the hill Huggs. Time to retire. Get a younger coach that can recruit better, smarter and work harder. He gets people to pay for practice facility and still can’t recruit guards. Belien is way better coach period. We pay Huggs $4 million a year for this crap.

Worst coach in Big 12 this year is over the hill Huggs. Time to retire. Get a younger coach that can recruit better, smarter and work harder. He gets people to pay for practice facility and still can’t recruit guards. Belien is way better coach period. We pay Huggs $4 million a year for this crap.
Final Four?

You are an idiot! Huggs has taken the blame, but he is also a much better coach than the crap you keep spewing. You who said, Final Four, are as big a goofball as I have seen on any board in the country. Please shut up! You know nothing, please shut up!

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Need to let McCabe get in groove, he’s gonna make mistakes but I truly think if Huggs keeps pulling him out every time he makes a mistake he’s gonna play scared all year...

I'm paraphrasing Jay Jacobs from the first half...."They keep looking over at the bench. That's not good."

Huggins' substitutions are so arbitrary that I'm surprised McCabe just hasn't told him to piss off and walk to the locker room, throw off his WVU jersey, and head back to WI.

I'll say it again, Huggins looks like a middle school playing his son over the better player.

Routt, Harler......shouldn't be in rotation. Matthews still riding pine, thought he was going to "play more"? Yeah, guess not. Knapper played in first half and did what? Yeah, nothing. McCabe was very active in the first half, limited playing time 2nd half. Why?

Yes, they've been good over the last few years, but I'm crediting the players for that, not Huggins. And Huggins literally stumbled upon unknown Jevon and lucked into future WVU great.

Looking back, we should have seen this coming. Over last four years, could we really look at a recruiting class and say, "X is gonna be a great addition next year." No. And yes, we could say, "JC and Dax and Nate will be even better next year, so the immediate future is bright."

Huggins rode the coattails of those players and never reloaded with recruits that were worthy of excitement. The Sweet 16s those players gave him should have resulted in much better recruiting classes.

Yes, they've been good over the last few years, but I'm crediting the players for that, not Huggins. And Huggins literally stumbled upon unknown Jevon and lucked into future WVU great.

Looking back, we should have seen this coming. Over last four years, could we really look at a recruiting class and say, "X is gonna be a great addition next year." No. And yes, we could say, "JC and Dax and Nate will be even better next year, so the immediate future is bright."

Huggins rode the coattails of those players and never reloaded with recruits that were worthy of excitement. The Sweet 16s those players gave him should have resulted in much better recruiting classes.

Wait? You give the successes to players and downfalls to coaches? Well, doesn't that sound fair.

You just dont like Huggins and are incapable of being reasonable.

I don't like Huggins? Freaking retard.......Look at my posts. I've defended Huggins 100% prior to this year.

giphy.gif

Wait? You give the successes to players and downfalls to coaches? Well, doesn't that sound fair.
Yes. The reason why JC was given a scholarship was because he was spotted alone in the gym busting his ass when blue-chippers were still in bed. I take that as a testament to his work ethnic that would have resulted in success wherever he went. Credit to Huggins for giving him a shot, but that was five years ago and nothing since as shown me that Huggins is same coach that he once was.

ADVERTISEMENT