ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

When was the last time we won a big time game with conference or playoff ramification on it?

Let's not look back to see what happened in the past. Let's look forward and predict a great team victory over Oklahoma State today. Is you is or is you ain't? Warez

I hoped the team is as pumped up as I am right now!! Let’s go mountaineers!!!

It is almost time to..................Bring On The Mountaineers. I am down in the Jolo area today and having a hard time finding a bar that has a TV and carrying the game. I may have to go a little farther down the holler to Bradshaw. But, the sun ain't come up in Bradshaw yet. I wonder if Airport knows of a bar in Litwar that may be putting the game on the big screen. Warez

Of course the suckeyes game is going to go past four hours and into overtime delaying the tv broadcast of the WVU game.

At some point the Mountaineers will have to turn the defense on. OK State ain't ready to roll over just yet. I know the Mountaineers can score in a flash but let's don't let this game come down to who has the ball last. Dadgummit! Warez

Last edited:
Not a fan of QB sneaks with Grier....when the box is loaded...and we do it way too often

Wasted opportunity. We need to get our heads on straight and take advantage of some of this good fortune or we’re in for a dog fight

Not a fan of QB sneaks with Grier....when the box is loaded...and we do it way too often
I mean...who is? I could see spreading it out then running Grier up under center to sneak it.

The play calling in the 3rd quarter was soooooo conservative. Playing to not lose. OK State is going all out for the win. WV coaches playing not to lose...........again. Well, let me tell you...........that ain't a good strategy. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT