ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

Let's all jump on that Chinese take-out right now and hope the Mountaineers extend their lead going forward. If the Mounties win I hereby authorize TorontoEERs to ship Holgs three buckets of his best last fall pickles. Warez

Yeah, the thread's dead because the fans are sick and tired of being mediocre. Ole Warez is happy that WV is in the lead at halftime but realizes that missing that chip shot field goal may come back to haunt the Mountaineers. Also, throwing an incomplete deep ball on first down cost the Mountaineers dearly. Here comes Iowa State. Hang on to your seat. I am afraid that the game is now over for the Mountaineers. 20 to 13 and Big Mo plainly on the IS side. Holgs told his players at halftime that IS would not give up. He failed to tell his players that they could not give up! Entertainment? Bring me some more Chinese take-out. Make it quick! Warez

Last edited:
Mountaineers will have to learn that the facemask is not a tackle bar. It will get you a 15 yarder every time and extend the oppositions run down the field. Remember the missed field goal at the end of first half. It could come back to haunt the Mountaineers and it ain't even Halloween. Warez

You can sense that we're starting to collapse like a house of cards. ... Calling Dr. Heimlich, calling Dr. Heimlich. You have a patient.

Does it look like there is one team on the field that wants to win this game a lot more than the other team does?

Mike Patrick may be from WV, but his abilities to call a game have seriously deteriorated. Him and Tuberville is ESPN's 3rd string JV team......

Does it look like there is one team on the field that wants to win this game a lot more than the other team does?

Let me change that for you:

"Does it look there is one team on the field that wants to win this game a lot more than the other team's COACHES do?"

Calling Dr. Heimlich! Calling Dr. Heimlich! Please report to the WVU sideline. It's an emergency. Hurry, please. The patient is choking.

Is it too late to put money on ISU? This WVU Mohicans team is done. The inability to answer ISU's field goal at the end of the first half was the turning point.

Seven-point game in the 4th quarter. Time for a great coaching decision that will secure the win, right?

I find it hard to understand why people even attempt to defend this type of season......Baylor, Ok State, now Iowa State......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT