ADVERTISEMENT

WVU-Texas 2018

And THIS is why I love being in the Big XII and I hope we NEVER leave.

Give me the Wild Wild West baby!!!

Greg still hasn't figured it out yet....

The strength of a conference doesn't come from wins and losses it comes from ratings.
You can all suck but just as long as people watch your football the media companies will pay.

The Big 12 is above both the ACC and PAC 12 in terms of ratings.
ACC is next to the bottom. No one watches ACC football. Just saying.

What happened in that game? Forget. Hey @TownesVanZandt, I mean Texass, thanks for Texas doing their part in making us great haha.

That game showed how important it is to stretch a team vertically.
If you want to see modern football watch that game. The offensive playcalling was first class.

But Brandon Jones didn't play. As great as Josh Thompson is he is not Brandon Jones.
A few of those balls thrown by Grier were NFL quality.

Don't think Jones is going to get the recognition he deserves during Big 12 media days as Caden Sterns most likely will be the Safety for Texas who gets it.
In December Jones will. A lot of people have him as the #1 senior safety in football.
Going to be a great NFL player.

If you want to see modern football watch that game. The offensive playcalling was first class.

But Brandon Jones didn't play. As great as Josh Thompson is he is not Brandon Jones.

Don't think Jones is going to get the recognition he deserves during Big 12 media days as Caden Sterns most likely will be the Safety for Texas who gets it.
In December Jones will. A lot of people have him as the #1 senior safety in football.

Look how easy it is to troll your goofy ass haha.

My God it’s amateur hour when you show up. Part of me wants to start trolling you but the other part knows how boring you are haha.

You want to do this
You troll people? Shocker Gregory. I do have to give you some slack for trolling the Pitt grad pretending to be a Texas grad. I just wish you had a better troll game for entertainment purposes.

And our All-Big 12 left tackle was tossed early in the first quarter and they called a bunch of babyish taunting penalties for the horns down hand gesture. Not to mention it was in Austin.

And our All-Big 12 left tackle was tossed early in the first quarter and they called a bunch of babyish taunting penalties for the horns down hand gesture. Not to mention it was in Austin.

Texas is a bunch of wusses. They whine and cry about everything. Especially if they don't their own way. Heck their coach was crying crocodile tears on the sideline after that TD.
giphy.gif

Your grade school mentality shining through once again. LOL Hey are you hosting a get together before the Pitt Basketball game?

You told me to meet for WVU/TCU hoop game last year. You lied about meeting me. I’ll never trust you again you goofball POS.

Did you wait long? Oh that's right you did not show up or send a message. Snow flake

You lie so much you forgot we talked about it. You admitted you don’t go to hoop games and you were trying to punk me. However you need to decide here and now if you’re gonna be a fool in front of all!!!
So here’s your chance to bail out with some dignity. Do think I care about what I’m posting to you or am I pulling your puppet strings in my hot tub after a solid 75 at a top 20 PA golf course? Take a deep breath and think real hard before you reply like the puppet you are.

You lie so much you forgot we talked about it. You admitted you don’t go to hoop games (WTF) and you were trying to punk me. However you need to decide here and now if you’re gonna be a fool in front of all!!!
So here’s your chance to bail out with some dignity. Do think I care about what I’m posting to you or am I pulling your puppet strings in my hot tub after a solid 75 at a top 20 PA golf course? Take a deep breath and think real hard before you reply like the puppet you are.
I did not punk you on purpose. I was not able to make that game, neither were you. So save your your BS for someone else. Hot tub at 5 in the afternoon? I prefer mine at 6 am since it is 20 degrees cooler outside. I see you are circling back around to your grade school banter. By the way my dignity is not determined on a sports message board, let alone by some asshat like you Gregory. Is yours, because base on your posts, I would say you have no dignity.

I did not punk you on purpose. I was not able to make that game, neither were you. So save your your BS for someone else. Hot tub at 5 in the afternoon? I prefer mine at 6 am since it is 20 degrees cooler outside. I see you are circling back around to your grade school banter. By the way my dignity is not determined on a sports message board, let alone by some asshat like you Gregory. Is yours, because base on your posts, I would say you have no dignity.

I’m just goofing off heels. I only made 3 football games a 1 hoop game. I really don’t want to rumble with you. I know your a decent dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT