ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release WVU statement on Huggins

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Coach Huggins’ remarks today on a Cincinnati radio show were insensitive, offensive and do not represent our University values. Coach Huggins has since apologized. West Virginia University does not condone the use of such language and takes such actions very seriously. The situation is under review and will be addressed by the University and its athletics department.

Well I believe that it has been time for Huggs to move on...but...if he is let go because of this and a woke uprising then screw wvu. Tired of the wanna be dickless and the gender confused types throwing hissy fits to feel comfortable. Grow the f up.
And the Catholics he included in his drunken rant? We should grow the F up, too? How about you f--k off.

Reactions: WVU Scott
I would imagine the Catholics -- myself included -- are not amused by his clearly-drunken rant, either.
Fans of a catholic institution throwing dildos entertains the question? Are they gay? Is fag derogatory? I’m honestly asking because I cannot keep up. Queer used to be derogatory, but is now the accepted term.

I thought fag meant feminine and girly. I mean that is a compliment to woke males.
That’s what I thought. Interesting we aren’t discussing why the fans had dildos and threw them into the court. While not politically correct of Huggins, I also don’t see a problem with what he said. They needed called out for that behavior and obviously Huggins thought it was wrong. Which is why he told the story.

That’s what I thought. Interesting we aren’t discussing why the fans had dildos and threw them into the court. While not politically correct of Huggins, I also don’t see a problem with what he said. They needed called out for that behavior and obviously Huggins thought it was wrong. Which is why he told the story.
Actually a fag is a cigarette .

fag

fag noun (CIGARETTE)

She's gone outside for a quick fag.

fag noun (CIGARETTE)​

[ C ] UK slang
a cigarette:
a packet of fags
She's gone outside for a quick fag.
There were fag ends all over the floor.

So tired of worthless ignorant hatemongers throwing tantrums when their actions or those of like minded individuals have consequences. Poor babies- dont get to spew your radical maga right wing bs unchecked? Aw, must be really hard for you to live in a society of intelligent people!

So tired of worthless ignorant hatemongers throwing tantrums when their actions or those of like minded individuals have consequences. Poor babies- dont get to spew your radical maga right wing bs unchecked? Aw, must be really hard for you to live in a society of intelligent people!
F you little puss.

Stupid you lol. Too dumb to realize MAGA is an acronym for Making America Great Again. Yes, your country that you live in. If you hate that , you should reconsider why you are here to begin with.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT