ADVERTISEMENT

WVU not ranked, but did jump in to the "receiving votes"

I don't think we should be ranked. Love we have won 4 straight and it is an excellent accomplishment. It isn't worthy of a ranking.

Colorado's ranking after week 1 wasn't earned, either. Just shows the bias.
Bias? I wouldn't use that word. Colorado and Coach Prime is an interesting story and a week 1 upset is far different than week 5. Just like Week 7 will be far different than week 5. Doesn't matter in grand scheme of things. Just keep playing well and being in position to win.

Bias? I wouldn't use that word. Colorado and Coach Prime is an interesting story and a week 1 upset is far different than week 5. Just like Week 7 will be far different than week 5. Doesn't matter in grand scheme of things. Just keep playing well and being in position to win.
When a team wins ONE game the prior year, beating a ranked team in week 1 doesn't get your ranked the following week.......

EDIT: And I love Prime. Was a fan during his playing days. Just think the media gives him a pass on a lot of things.

When a team wins ONE game the prior year, beating a ranked team in week 1 doesn't get your ranked the following week.......
I agree it shouldn't. But there was more to the story and ranking. And I was fine with it as I knew it was temporary. Week 1..... doesn't matter.

Pre season rankings and rankings after week 1 are meaningless. Tells you nothing except media is clueless and rankings will definitely change.

Best rankings come after first 5 weeks. A month of teams which include some key early conference and interconference matches. That tells you a lot more of who at least has a pulse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT