ADVERTISEMENT

WVU-NASA continue partnership with $25 million contract

I didn't know this.
Good for WVU and the state. Shows that WVU as a university connected with NASA belongs in the Big 12 with the University of Texas.

I didn't know this.
Good for WVU and the state. Shows that WVU as a university connected with NASA belongs in the Big 12 with the University of Texas.

“It includes such services as administration and project management, institutional services, information technology, facilities maintenance, grounds keeping, and janitorial services.”

I agree. WVU even made sure we slotted positions for UT grads.

“It includes such services as administration and project management, institutional services, information technology, facilities maintenance, grounds keeping, and janitorial services.”

I agree. WVU even made sure we slotted positions for UT grads.

With the direction this country is heading it is important to have connections to the aerospace industry. Government and private.

Just take it as a complement and move on.

Despite those unfounded opinions of WVU, it is actually a pretty decent school.

Unfortunately it gets looked at through the pop culture view of West Virginia being just a state full of hillbilly bumpkins that can’t read.

For someone who loves to give it, you suck at a returned serve.

This topic isn't about that.

Despite those unfounded opinions of WVU, it is actually a pretty decent school.

Unfortunately it gets looked at through the pop culture view of West Virginia being just a state full of hillbilly bumpkins that can’t read.

Degrees are more important than universities.
Half the schools who are supposedly highly rated are because they are private and they must have the promise of good jobs after colleges. Majority of them lack graduate programs so their students have to find programs outside of that college to get post graduate degrees.
Ultimately a degree in chemical engineering or aeronautical engineering from whatever school is more impressive than an American Studies degree from a private university.

Patronizing and funny coming from a poor

No one cares about your fake Blue Lot account.

Any school involved in aerospace right now is going to see an increase in funds.
SpaceX who has a partnership with NASA was just awarded the contract for the Mars mission so NASA and SpaceX need everyone involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT