ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Football 2015: The World - Season Hype Video from Dougity

Sadly, MichiganHerd is correct. If this team wants respect they need to have a strong finish to the season and not crap out half way through the season like has happened 2 of the 3 years in the Big 12 (2012 sucked the entire year, not just the second half).

Last season was a little bit better because there were no blowouts (sans maybe Texas) that we had become used to in the Big 12, but it's time to start winning some of these games and not just "competing."

I assume you thought you were on the Woodshed, head over there and don't make the same mistake twice.

I assume you think I give two shits about this board. For the record, I knew exactly which board I posted on. My post was spot on, so ban away if you cannot handle the truth.

Hype is about all that video consists of, and it's false hype.

Since 2012, the University of West Virginia is 4-11 in football games played on or after November 1st. November is when the men separate from the boys. I'm not sure how hyped up I would allow myself to become, knowing it's only a two months season (September/October), and to see the bottom fall out when you're getting the squirrel hunting gear ready. To make matters worse, guess who those four wins are comprised of?
0-12

ADVERTISEMENT