ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU fails to sweep TCU, fall 76-72

WVU no-defense gave up FORTY SIX points on TCU layups/dunks. In rest of shots TCU was 7 for 35 (20%).

That must be a WORLD record no-defense against layups/dunks!

4 Horny Frogs were in double digits. Hard to miss layups and dunks.

Stevenson led WVU with 17, Tre had 15, Toussaint 12 and Matthews 10.

The miracle is that TCU won by only 4! 76-72.

Dunkin' Donuts should pay NIL for WVU players!

WVU no-defense gave up FORTY SIX points on TCU layups/dunks. In rest of shots TCU was 7 for 35 (20%).

You posted this 3 times...

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan

Post this cut and paste article 3 more times please.

WVU PLAYERS ALLOWED IT 23 TIMES SO I HAVE 20 POSTS TO GO ABOUT IT, HUH? YOU MAKE ME THE TARGET AND IGNORE THE PERPETRATORS? LIKE BLAMING THE VICTIM FOR HER RAPE.
What the F is wrong with you dass? Now you bring rape into your answer. And yes...you making endless cut and paste posts on the same subject shows what an idiot and cartoon character you are.

If it's CFE's intention of getting to you guys, you are certainly taking the bait.

AND EVERY TIME THEY BITE IT'S ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ME! IF ONLY MY BELOVED ALMA MATER COULD BE AS SUCCESSFUL, PARTICULARLY IN THE FINAL 5 MINUTES TO THE GAMES. THEY WOULD BE IN THE TOP 10 NATIONALLY AND WOULD WIN MARCH MADNESS! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THE MIRACLE TILL IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Nah...just putting the bait out there for him...

THEY RESPOND AND SHOW THEIR INFERIORITY TO ME. THAT'S WHAT DRIVES THEM CARRY! KEEP RESPONDING! I PUT PEOPLE WHOSE TRIPE I DON'T WANT TO READ ON IGNORE. IF YOU ARE REALLY ... AND NOT JUST BAITING -- UNHAPPY WITH WHAT I POST, PUT ME ON IGNORE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY BECAUSE, LIKE SAINT PAUL, I DON'T SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY.

THEY RESPOND AND SHOW THEIR INFERIORITY TO ME. THAT'S WHAT DRIVES THEM CARRY! KEEP RESPONDING! I PUT PEOPLE WHOSE TRIPE I DON'T WANT TO READ ON IGNORE. IF YOU ARE REALLY ... AND NOT JUST BAITING -- UNHAPPY WITH WHAT I POST, PUT ME ON IGNORE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY BECAUSE, LIKE SAINT PAUL, I DON'T SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY.
LMAO...what drivel by the homophobe.....Congrats on your victory.

"Drives them carry" LMAO....for a dumbass troll...you do make me laugh sometimes.

Reactions: Rootmaster
AND EVERY TIME THEY BITE IT'S ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ME! IF ONLY MY BELOVED ALMA MATER COULD BE AS SUCCESSFUL, PARTICULARLY IN THE FINAL 5 MINUTES TO THE GAMES. THEY WOULD BE IN THE TOP 10 NATIONALLY AND WOULD WIN MARCH MADNESS! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THE MIRACLE TILL IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!
So what you're saying is, if not for us your life has no purpose.

YOU TWIST THE TRUTH LIKE TRUMP. YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR HIM, TOO. I SAID, AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU BLAME THE VICTIM AND NOT THE PERPETRATOR! TRY TWISTING THAT TO FIX THE TRUMP/HITLER AGENDA!

You compared people on the internet, rightly, pointing out to you that you are posting the same thing redundantly as equivalent to blaming a rape victim for rape. That is the definition of what it means to trivialize something. That is the first thing. The second thing is that it is not even close to an apt comparison because you are not victimized in anyway. Posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads is objectively an obnoxious thing to do. Even if the post is 100% factual and also a profound idea, there is no need to shoe horn it in to every thread you find.

But as you throw out Hitler, it is obvious that you trivialize great acts of evil with what are at worst minor slights to you personally. You prove to be a rape apologist and that you 100% believe your minor gripes are as big a deal to you as people who have suffered immensely.

YOU TWIST THE TRUTH LIKE TRUMP. YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR HIM, TOO. I SAID, AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU BLAME THE VICTIM AND NOT THE PERPETRATOR! TRY TWISTING THAT TO FIX THE TRUMP/HITLER AGENDA!
You are as thick as a brick and as stupid as Slobbering Joe and Cowmala the Slut.
However I notice you are getting increasingly nervous about the fact that your myth is being exposed. Dont know about Bells but I for one voted for the current real President...Donald J. Trump. Then again a lot of us on this forum aren't a Woke Suck Up like you ConfusedFakeEer.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT