ADVERTISEMENT

WVU can't stand prosperity

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Heart breakers consistently in football and basketball. Makes you wonder if WVU teams get big headed or believe the homers on these forums, in their classes and at the Motown watering holes. Really. Suddenly nobody can shoot...happens every year. Stand around thirty feet from the basket and throw up a rainbow. Screw it.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Heart breakers consistently in football and basketball. Makes you wonder if WVU teams get big headed or believe the homers on these forums, in their classes and at the Motown watering holes. Really. Suddenly nobody can shoot...happens every year. Stand around thirty feet from the basket and throw up a rainbow. Screw it.

Life of a wv fan....disappointment. this loss hurts more them the TT game

Reactions: Rootmaster
Why did we leave JC on the bench so long? Game was slipping away and he didn’t go back in until under 5. Also, why didn’t sags go back in sooner? No purpose in avoiding that 5th foul for so long that you waituntil it’s too late.
Life of a wv fan....disappointment. this loss hurts more them the TT game

This happens because our roster in football and bball isn’t good enough so when they do overachieve they return to the mean at some point and blow their lead or give back games they stole against better teams. Check the NBA draft boards, none of our guys are on them, now go check the programs who typically win championships and it will make sense. Get better players or this will always be like this barring some miracle Jimmy V run.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Huggs agrees....."

From listening to Huggins, these are not issues that the Mountaineers had during their fifteen game win streak. They're new, and may have come since the lofty ranking West Virginia received last week.

"I don't know if we were comfortable being ranked that high. I don't know if we were comfortable winning fifteen in a row," said Huggins. "We changed. I can tell you that. Our approach changed. ... it was like a night and day deal."

Sorry Huggs, but it is YOUR job to have players ready to play. To figure out who is ready to perform. To get the right rotations on the floor. If none of the above is happening, then look in the mirror and have a discussion with the guy who needs to fix it.

That was some of the shitiest offense I've seen in bball in years. Really??!! 800+ wins and the best you got is to tell your guards "I'm out of things to try, you guys need to figure this out". Really??!! WTF is that?

It is a great service you do for mountaineer nation. I am sure it is exhausting keeping the "homers" in check. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT