ADVERTISEMENT

WVU BOWL PROJECTIONS - AFTER WEEK 13

So you bet a $1,000,000 to $10 and want me to prove you are lying. Usually you get your lies crossed up, so time will expose you once again.
still5, I'm here to help you out, brother. Don't get caught up with losing a bunch of money to Greg. I can vouch for him, as he's the real deal. What he's told you in the past can be considered gospel. The guy is legit, and you should pay him his due respect, but nothing more. Please, don't make a cash bet, as you'll lose. I've already verified everything he's stated to be true.

still5, I'm here to help you out, brother. Don't get caught up with losing a bunch of money to Greg. I can vouch for him, as he's the real deal. What he's told you in the past can be considered gospel. The guy is legit, and you should pay him his due respect, but nothing more. Please, don't make a cash bet, as you'll lose. I've already verified everything he's stated to be true.
Oh it must be true. It is not like you have ever been caught in a lie on this board before. LOL

Like Gregory, which is his 'cred-name', I only speak the facts. You'll find that out this Summer, when I drink all of your beer.
Except when you don't speak the facts. I have a lot beer in my cellar, so if you can drink it all, I will be impressed.

Except when you don't speak the facts. I have a lot beer in my cellar, so if you can drink it all, I will be impressed.
I've already got my hands full at the house. I probably have 60 or 70 in the refrigerator, store or brewery bought pints, and I need to work on drinking all them between now and the end of December. I have a bad habit of always buying a few 4-packs whereever I happen to go, and I really need to stop doing that for the next few weeks.

So you bet a $1,000,000 to $10 and want me to prove you are lying. Usually you get your lies crossed up, so time will expose you once again.

What’s that even mean homer? More jibberish haha. Give the $10 you owe to WVU. That’s a starting point. Give WVU at least $1000 per year ya cheapskate.

Certain posters like GregJacobs need to be called out for their bullshit...
It's why he is on Ignore List and also why some of your posts don't make sense to me as I don't have the point of reference.

I will say this; at first I thought you were another Texas Troll and would end up on the Ignore List also. However, I find your postings to be generally informative so you are good for now.....for now!

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
3c9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT