CBS SPORTS – Texas Bowl – West Virginia vs. Utah*
SB NATIONHeart of Dallas: West Virginia vs.UCLA
SPORTING NEWS – Camping World Bowl – West Virginia vs. FSU**

ESPNCamping World Bowl – West Virginia vs. NC State

Camping World Bowl West Virginia vs. NC State

SPORTS ILL. – Liberty Bowl – West Virginia vs. Missouri

CFB NEWS: - Camping World Bowl – West Virginia vs. NC State

USA TODAY: - Liberty Bowl – West Virginia vs. Missouri

**Sporting News is out of their mind as FSU will not be Bowl eligible this year.
*Unfulfilled spot by SEC.

The Noles have games vs Deleware State, UL-Monroe, and @ Florida.

That's not murderers row and Florida under Randy Shannon is worse offensively than under Mr Ed. And now the defense is worse too. Jimbo>>>>>>anybody on Florida's staff.

That puts FSU @ 6-6. I'd be more interested in that than vs NC State who we play in Raleigh 2 games after the Bowl Game. I still have a gut feeling that Sexton is shopping him for another SEC job, and if that happens he's not bowling at FSU .

That's not murderers row and Florida under Randy Shannon is worse offensively than under Mr Ed. And now the defense is worse too. Jimbo>>>>>>anybody on Florida's staff.

That puts FSU @ 6-6. I'd be more interested in that than vs NC State who we play in Raleigh 2 games after the Bowl Game. I still have a gut feeling that Sexton is shopping him for another SEC job, and if that happens he's not bowling at FSU .
Isn't Delaware St FCS?

Well FSU is no good so you’re into names apparently. Who is Sexton? Finally what actually is a gut feeling from a guy like you?

Yes, but it doesn’t matter. That still counts. Florida St is very much alive.

No NC State and no VT.

VT already beat WVU in case you missed that one so no worries there. NC State would be a tussle.

WEEK 11 BOWL PROJECTIONS: WILL MOUNTAINEERS GET A CHANCE TO LOCK DOWN FIRST CAMPING WORLD BOWL WIN?
The 28th Camping World Bowl is still more than a month away, but it’s never too early to start predicting which ACC and Big 12 teams might be headed to Orlando. Here’s a round-up of projections from around the college football media world through Week 11.

Kyle Bonagura (ESPN): NC State vs. West Virginia
David M. Hale (ESPN): NC State vs. West Virginia
Eric Single (Sports Illustrated): NC State vs. Iowa State
Jerry Palm (CBSSports.com): NC State vs. Iowa State
Bill Bender (Sporting News): Florida State vs. West Virginia
Jason Kirk (SB Nation): NC State vs. Oklahoma State
CollegeFootballNews.com: NC State vs. West Virginia
Brett McMurphy: NC State vs. TCU

NC State vs. West Virginia
  • Rematch of our 2010 game, which saw a Russell Wilson-led NC State top West Virginia, 23-7
  • All-time series tied 5-5; NC State has won past three meetings
  • Mountaineers’ last victory in the series came in 1975 Peach Bowl
  • West Virginia has made four appearances in the game, trailing only NC State and Miami
  • The Mountaineers offense is averaging 513.9 yards of total offense per game, ranked No. 7 in the nation, while NC State’s defense has been allowing 383.2 total yards per game.

Florida State vs. West Virginia

COkVi7AW8AAGh1L-300x300.png

Bobby Bowden throws the spear before the 2010 Gator Bowl, his last game as Florida State’s head coach.
  • The schools have met three time previously, which were all FSU wins and all played in the Gator Bowl
  • The Seminoles defeated West Virginia in the 1982, 2005 and, most recently, the 2010 Gator Bowl
  • The Mountaineers have appeared in the Camping World Bowl four times previously and have an 0-4 all-time record
  • Florida State’s defense is 36th in the nation in passing yards allowed (198.8) and includes defensive back Derwin James, who is third in the ACC for passes defended (1.2)
  • If matched against West Virginia, the Seminoles would be facing the fifth-best passing offense in the FBS — one led by quarterback Will Grier, who is fourth in the nation in passing yards (3,440) and passing yards per game (344)

ADVERTISEMENT