ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Bowl Game

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Looks like a WVU/Mississippi St game in Memphis is most likely in Music City. Not a bad Bowl Game all things considered. Could have definitely been worse IMO. I know it’s not been a good year but at least the young kids get practice reps which is always a big benefit to making a minor Bowl game. All in all not bad if it happens.

Looks like a WVU/Mississippi St game in Memphis is most likely in Music City. Not a bad Bowl Game all things considered. Could have definitely been worse IMO. I know it’s not been a good year but at least the young kids get practice reps which is always a big benefit to making a minor Bowl game. All in all not bad if it happens.
Jerry Palm of CBS is projecting WVU v, Purdue in Guaranteed Rate Bowl.

Erick Smith of USA Today has us playing In Liberty, but against LSU.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You seem to be mistaken....

Guaranteed Rate Bowl game Dec. 28 at 10:15 p.m.

As for opponents, it will be a Big 10 team, Minnesota, Maryland and Purdue thrown around a lot.

As for opponents, it will be a Big 10 team, Minnesota, Maryland and Purdue thrown around a lot.
10:15pm? That’s awful

Looks like Minnesota. They are 8-4 and their only non conference loss was to Bowling Green. They gave Ohio State fits until late in the game. If the Gophers beat us, Kneel Clown has some major staff decisions he needs to make for next year. His best buds Matt Moore, Jarod Parker, and Donte Wright should be the first out the door.

Reactions: LetsGoBrandon
10:15pm? That’s awful
Where would you expect a 6-6 team to go? New York?

It's 8:15 pm in Arizona.

Same one Dana and his girls went and beat a 6-6 PAC team by 1 point in final seconds.

Where would you expect a 6-6 team to go? New York?

It's 8:15 pm in Arizona.

Same one Dana and his girls went and beat a 6-6 PAC team by 1 point in final seconds.
I guess you’re not allowed to respond to anything you post without a smartass response. I was just saying that 10:15 sucks for us. I totally understand there is a time difference. I’m sorry if me saying 10:15 is awful upset you.

I guess you’re not allowed to respond to anything you post without a smartass response. I was just saying that 10:15 sucks for us. I totally understand there is a time difference. I’m sorry if me saying 10:15 is awful upset you.
Not upset but you seem awfully pissed because someone says different. Don't understand why 10:15 bothers you so much.

It is 10:15pm on a Tuesday night. I think it is insane for ESPN to put a game on TV that late on a weeknight. Doesn't matter to the Woke Network as they are putting all the money into the bowl games. Outside of the NY-6, no one gives a rats behind.

Reactions: locustwv
Not upset but you seem awfully pissed because someone says different. Don't understand why 10:15 bothers you so much.
I’m not upset. Any normal WVU fan would rather it be an earlier kick.

WVU and Minnesota have never played, though there is a storyline to monitor here. Former Western Michigan, Minnesota and Penn State offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca was on Brown's staff as an analyst this season, but he's reportedly headed back to rejoin P.J. Fleck at Minnesota. Minnesota is No. 4 nationally in total defense (284.8 yards per game), No. 9 in rush defense (100.2 yards per game), No. 9 in scoring defense (18.2 points per game) and No. 10 in pass defense (184.7 yards per game). The Golden Gophers are No. 115 in passing offense (166.4 yards per game) but No. 31 in rush offense (193.8 yards per game) and No. 84 in scoring offense (26.1 points per game).

It’s all good. Just passed on what a couple of outlets were presenting. WVU obviously isn’t any good. Getting a mid level BigTen also ran is a bit disappointing but better than what should be expected.

What‘s up caveman? How bout that Pitt team this year. 2 plays away from 13-0 and Top 6.
The team that lost to a MAC team....LMAO...plus you seem quiet on the pittie hoops team....LMAO!

Beside...stay on topic...this is a WVU Message Board...no one here gives a shit but you about spitt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
last*

How does a team last to another team again 😂
Cool...I made a typo...it happens twat...seen you make plenty...

Why did you ignore everything else?

If spitt is so good...why did they lose to a MAC TEAM? LMAO

How is spitt basketball going?

And why are you bring up spitt on a WVU message board?

And the earlier question that was ignored...why are you always posting wrong shit on here?

Say something on the BL bitchgregor...you do have an account right? Or is that your cousin's brother's uncle account?

I will wait.

Last edited:
Looks like Minnesota. They are 8-4 and their only non conference loss was to Bowling Green. They gave Ohio State fits until late in the game. If the Gophers beat us, Kneel Clown has some major staff decisions he needs to make for next year. His best buds Matt Moore, Jarod Parker, and Donte Wright should be the first out the door.
No worries, Dan. The only Minnesota player who gave tOSU "fits" (your word) was Mohamed Ibrahim, the B1G's best returning running back, but he's been injured ever since. Ibrahim had 163 yards on 30 carries, but injured his lower leg very late in the tOSU game, never to return this season. As long as he hasn't recovered by the Bowl Game, you don't have to worry about the Gophers' best weapon.

It’s all good. Just passed on what a couple of outlets were presenting. WVU obviously isn’t any good. Getting a mid level BigTen also ran is a bit disappointing but better than what should be expected.
WVU is 6-6 Minnesota 8-4. If anyone should be pissed off it's Minnesota. The 2nd place team in Big 10 West.

Cool...I made a typo...it happens twat...seen you make plenty...

Why did you ignore everything else?

If spitt is so good...why did they lose to a MAC TEAM? LMAO

How is spitt basketball going?

And why are you bring up spitt on a WVU message board?

And the earlier question that was ignored...why are you always posting wrong shit on here?

Say something on the BL bitchgregor...you do have an account right? Or is that your cousin's brother's uncle account?

I will wait.

White flag 😂. Pitt hoops sucks but Pitt football is really good this year. Hey you agree that Pitt football would be double digit favorites if Pitt played that ass WVU team this year? Only the ultimate little brother would troll
tOSU because they’re going to the Rose Bowl 😂. Man are you a loser. @KingCoal apparently this caveman, grunt grunt, thinks a New Years Day trip to the Rose Bowl is a bad year haha. Yet 6-6 WVU playing on a Tuesday at 10:30pm in front of 2100 WVU fans is ok. Can’t make this stuff up. Hey I’ve been traveling. Did we extinguish 31 handle Magoo?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Agree Allen but Minnesota is no better than the 4th best BigTen team and probably closer to 6th.
I would put them behind at least four teams in the B1G East, and probably 2nd in their division, so 6th. As the King suggested, and correctly so, if Minnesota would have had their tailback all year, thinking they would have been the B1G West representative in Indianapolis last week. Ohio State-Utah game should be one of the best games on the bowl slate this year, assuming Ohio State has all their players sticking around for the game. Utah will struggle at the corners with a true freshmen at one corner, and a 2nd year player at the other.

What‘s up caveman? How bout that Pitt team this year. 2 plays away from 13-0 and Top 6.

Those 2 plays came against Western Michigan and Miami and you're on here talking trash? Pitt played a weak schedule ranked 69th. If you would have played in any other power 5 conference you would have been 7-5 at best.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
If WVU played Spitt's schedule, even with this "ass" team, they'd be right where Spitt is - ACC champions thinking they were somebody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT