ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Bowl Game

Not surprised to see the fake Michigan fan blowing Greg the fake 1% wage earner on a wvu message board.

BTW what sec team is going to beat that fat slow Michigan team that you worship
Only fake on this site are the 36 profiles (yours included) that pretended to be a Texas fan. Of course, with a 4 win season, Texas fans (even the fake ones) seem to have disappeared.

Michigan is slow? Better watch more football, Townes.

Only fake on this site are the 36 profiles (yours included) that pretended to be a Texas fan. Of course, with a 4 win season, Texas fans (even the fake ones) seem to have disappeared.

Michigan is slow? Better watch more football, Townes.
When are you going to log in under your Greg Jacobs account? Still obsessed with tvz I see. If you had a half a brain you would realize this account was created long before any of tvz accounts were.

BTW Michigan is fat and slow and will get exposed by an sec team just like the little 10 teams always do.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
When are you going to log in under your Greg Jacobs account? Still obsessed with tvz I see. If you had a half a brain you would realize this account was created long before any of tvz accounts were.

BTW Michigan is fat and slow and will get exposed by an sec team just like the little 10 teams always do.
He is still obsessed with me to....he has made THREE threads about me in the Woodshed....

What type of person does that? THREE threads about me...just unreal how I am on his low IQ brain 24/7...weird.

Try again, Townes. Maybe you can get another like for being stupid, by an even stupider person.

https://news.knowledia.com/CA/en/ar...-sec-a93501fe6fb89d9aaa42d231f5091037b3214930

Michigan football famously has the winningest record in all of college football, but how is it against the premier conference at the current moment?

The SEC is widely considered the best conference in college football at this juncture, dating back to the 2006 season when Florida upset Ohio State in a year when the Wolverines and Buckeyes were considered the best teams in the sport. From there, the Southeast Conference has been dominant, having won 11 of the past 15 national championships.

The Wolverines have a winning record overall against the SEC, having gone 26-14-1.

Jason...you seem to have trigged turdboy too....LMAO.

He jumped right on your hook....look at that research you forced him to do...LMAO.

How funny is it that he is too stupid to understand no one cares about Michigan football here....OMG....LMAO!

Next thing you know....he will be making THREE threads about you in the Woodshed....LMAO

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Research = Google: Michigan all-time football record vs SEC
You still wasted your time on a subject that no one here gives a shit about turdboy...LMAO

And you still jumped right on Jason's hook as we all can see it.

Please stop being so low IQ...I get tired of the emails of people asking me how I put up with your trolling bullshit...I just have to tell them you are an obsessed stalker and show them the proof.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not surprised to see the typical trolls show up in a Greg Jacob's must read thread, but am surprised that even the trolls aren't capable of acknowledging the success of the Pitt Panther's football team. Great season for Pitt, and a true championship team. It's certainly not easy dethroning Clemson as the ACC champ, but they did it, and should be given rightfully earned props for their success.

Thanks man! Means a lot coming from the King. @WVUFanForever @spartansstink @Jason Voorhees just to name a few goofball homers can not deal with Pitt’s excellent season. Weird but expected I guess. They add virtually no content. Unfortunately Pitt could be really short handed for the NY6 Bowl game they got for winning ACC. Anyway thanks Herd.

Reactions: KingCoal
Research = Google: Michigan all-time football record vs SEC

@WVUFanForever getting owned and manhandled like the cheerleading captain behind her boyfriends back under the bleachers on a Tuesday night night by the QB 😂

EDIT: Clarification

@WVUFanForever is the Cheerleading Captain.
@MichiganHerd is the All State QB.

@WVUFanForever please don’t take this literally you weird bastard. Herd lives a very productive and high valued life.

Last edited:
Wait a minute! Wait a gaaaaat dang minute here. tGJ with yet another 3 page mini mega thread. Me done miiiiiiden my own biddness and here it is BAM!!!

I‘m back baby!!!

Reactions: KingCoal
You still wasted your time on a subject that no one here gives a shit about turdboy...LMAO

And you still jumped right on Jason's hook as we all can see it.

Please stop being so low IQ...I get tired of the emails of people asking me how I put up with your trolling bullshit...I just have to tell them you are an obsessed stalker and show them the proof.

Cue the troll “white flag” gif....

White Flag band geek

Just so I have this right.

@GREGJACOBS @MichiganHerd @SKYHAWKBALL @KingCoal/@tosugrad @WVUALLEN are all designated as
All-Americans by this fine site.

However

@WVUFanForever @Jason Voorhees @spartansstink are all designated as ho hum lowly
All-Conference by the fine site.

Makes sense because they offer nothing to this site with little to no content. They put threads up, well they really don’t bother anymore 😂 anymore, and a big shit the bed fart sound is heard.

You three make a flock of shitbirds smell good.

Try again, Townes. Maybe you can get another like for being stupid, by an even stupider person.

https://news.knowledia.com/CA/en/ar...-sec-a93501fe6fb89d9aaa42d231f5091037b3214930

Michigan football famously has the winningest record in all of college football, but how is it against the premier conference at the current moment?

The SEC is widely considered the best conference in college football at this juncture, dating back to the 2006 season when Florida upset Ohio State in a year when the Wolverines and Buckeyes were considered the best teams in the sport. From there, the Southeast Conference has been dominant, having won 11 of the past 15 national championships.

The Wolverines have a winning record overall against the SEC, having gone 26-14-1.
Townes is laughing at you fool. Michigan is fat and slow and haven't beaten a good sec team in years. Michigan will get exposed as a fraud just like Ohio state always does.

@WVUFanForever getting owned and manhandled like the cheerleading captain behind her boyfriends back under the bleachers on a Tuesday night night by the QB 😂

EDIT: Clarification

@WVUFanForever is the Cheerleading Captain.
@MichiganHerd is the All State QB.

@WVUFanForever please don’t take this literally you weird bastard. Herd lives a very productive and high valued life.
Greg what is the name of your inbred relatives lot account? Herd lives a productive life really? Well I guess Herd being the grill man at Burger King beats the night clerk at 7/11 which is you.

BTW please put the cherry flavor in the Slurpee machine tonight.

• Haha
You still doing this routine? LMAO.

and FIVE posts in a row? Who are you talking to? Yourself?

Say hi to me on the BL....or can't you? LMAO

My cousin and brother torture a couple of you. Is that Texas guy still around or did you take over the punching bag deal. Did you join finally? Good for you. Come onto to BL after football season. I’m all Pitt and obviously we had our best year in 4 decades. I don’t go on BL much until signing day and when hoops is in full swing. Are you on BL. I’ll post with you because the handles there would never let you pull your crap there. Not much trolling. Veron would ax you in less than a week if you acted like this there. That is why your other racists handles have been banned sir.

Greg what is the name of your inbred relatives lot account? Herd lives a productive life really? Well I guess Herd being the grill man at Burger King beats the night clerk at 7/11 which is you.

BTW please put the cherry flavor in the Slurpee machine tonight.

You‘re incredibly immature. What handle did you morph out of?

Townes is laughing at you fool. Michigan is fat and slow and haven't beaten a good sec team in years. Michigan will get exposed as a fraud just like Ohio state always does.

Oh haha. What’s up Townes. Have you gotten your act together or are you still struggling?

You‘re incredibly immature. What handle did you morph out of?
The immature one is the guy from Pitt who hangs out on a wvu message board 24/7. The same fraud who goes around talking about make believe golf trips on private planes. The same fake 1% wage earner. Remember this Greg when you log off the fantasy ends. You should get to bed its a little late for a middle schooler like yourself to be up at this Hour.

• Haha
My cousin and brother torture a couple of you. Is that Texas guy still around or did you take over the punching bag deal. Did you join finally? Good for you. Come onto to BL after football season. I’m all Pitt and obviously we had our best year in 4 decades. I don’t go on BL much until signing day and when hoops is in full swing. Are you on BL. I’ll post with you because the handles there would never let you pull your crap there. Not much trolling. Veron would ax you in less than a week if you acted like this there. That is why your other racists handles have been banned sir.
Hey Greg are you going to tag all your buddies? We know your a feeble man who can't fight his own battles.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT