ADVERTISEMENT

WVU boosters won’t likely get a shot at Hugh Freeze

A lot of people do, they have one of the biggest enrollments, on campus and online
Good for them but in reality Liberty is not even on the same viewership as App St. But again if Liberty is your cup of tea good for you.

Duke University was created in 1924, an expansion of what was then Trinity College. Duke's primary religious affiliation is with the United Methodist Church, But anyway they are in that group kind of
But was still co-founded by the Quakers.
Anyway, affiliated is more loosely than actual based directive and missioned purpose school.

But was still co-founded by the Quakers.
Anyway, affiliated is more loosely than actual based directive and missioned purpose school.
It may have been the Quakers. Winston Salem was founded by the Quakers

Good for them but in reality Liberty is not even on the same viewership as App St. But again if Liberty is your cup of tea good for you.
They are still talked about, being independent right now does not help with viewership though.

They are still talked about, being independent right now does not help with viewership though.
Ok whatever they are a zero factor. That's why the sunbelt went with JMU over them. I would rather take Cignetti from JMU as my HC. But Freeze has done a quality job at Liberty, I just think they(Liberty) are not an impact school and many conferences don't want them.

Ok whatever they are a zero factor. That's why the sunbelt went with JMU over them. I would rather take Cignetti from JMU as my HC. But Freeze has done a quality job at Liberty, I just think they are not an impact school and many conferences don't want them
And I rather have Freeze

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT