ADVERTISEMENT

WVU BBall could be very good on offense and defense

NCNEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
Apex, NC
Just watching the Boston game and it still seems like we have 20 players on this team. You can see where this is going and it’s not hard to see Huggs wants to be as good on defense as he is on offense. Both still need work but it does appear he has the bodies that he can rotate in a offense or defense as needed. Is it the same rotation, I guess it could be eventually. He has a lot of flexibility in this roster to cause all sorts of mismatch problems on either and avoid foul problems at the same time.
The real test will be in the B12 but it looks promising and if we keep getting better with every game WVU should be ready by B12 play. Still a young team that needs more game experience but the other thing that seems much different is attitude. Not going to mention names from last years team but this team definitely looks better on that front. Never know how things will go but WVU fans has something to enjoy this winter week in and week out with this team. I suspect fans will show up as well.....this is going to an exciting team to watch. This team with a packed house will be a tough place to get a road win. I have never been to a WVU basketball game but that may change this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News