ADVERTISEMENT

WVU basketball legit Final 4 team. My breakdown after scrimmage.

For the most part his players have went to class, taken an active part in the community and have stayed out of trouble.

Shaka Smart does a great job at instilling the values of the University of Texas into the players.
Texas AD Chris Del Conte said he fully supports Shaka Smart.

You are a generic troll and don't even know how to troll other fanbases.
Stick to trolling WV.... HailtoPitt.

Texas has everyone and their mama visiting this weekend for the 2020 class.
Even a few recruits who are committed elsewhere.
More worried about that than anything that happens on the basketball court.

Trench Warfare. Must have that in your recruiting and your development.
Most of the recruits are OL and DL.

Listen I know your trying to be spiteful but I already have predicted Texas under Herman is a on rise, coming back, bigger, monster to be. I have told this board that for the last 2 years. I predicted a fast climb under Herman and that the Big 12 respect will rise up with Oklahoma and Texas both elite. WVU and others are good teams too and the conference is going to get even stronger. WVU helped the Big 12.

As for basketball I just can’t accept this shit job of Shaka Smart. He has the resources to be better but he’s stinking the joint up.

Saka Sucka

58-54 overall
24-33 conference

AD might support him, his players might attend class but Shaka doesn't win games.

Last edited:
Martinsburg showdown postponed and moved to Saturday night 7pm cause of hard rain. I agree Martinsburg will win.

What do they do? Play outside. Hard rain cancels basketball game. Hilarious. Does their roof leak or something? Are they in a Valley and it floods? It's freaking basketball.

Listen I know your trying to be spiteful but I already have predicted Texas under Herman is a on rise, coming back, bigger, monster to be. I have told this board that for the last 2 years. I predicted a fast climb under Herman and that the Big 12 respect will rise up with Oklahoma and Texas both elite. WVU and others are good teams too and the conference is going to get even stronger. WVU helped the Big 12.

As for basketball I just can’t accept this shit job of Shaka Smart. He has the resources to be better but he’s stinking the joint up.

Just saying the facts.
The CloUT20 will start through Trench Warfare.

Truthfully want the rest of the conference to suck but just not enough for people to not be interested.
Maybe WV will be good. Dana was a good coach because he never went head on with Texas. He used the pass to open up the run and went sideline to sideline.
Have to do that in modern football.

So I am not fully ready to say WV will be that much better because I repsect DH's coaching more than that.

If Sags comes back healthy to add to Culver we will be a lot better. If we just had another good guard to help Haley, Beetle we would be in business. It’s a shame that McCabe, Harler, Knapper have struggled so much. Emitt Mathews also not ready. Who would have though they would all be so non existent????

If Sags comes back healthy to add to Culver we will be a lot better. If we just had another good guard to help Haley, Beetle we would be in business. It’s a shame that McCabe, Harler, Knapper have struggled so much. Emitt Mathews also not ready. Who would have though they would all be so non existent????

So you admit you don’t know shit about basketball because this is the complete opposite of what you stated after the scrimmage. Keep pretending, maybe a fake school will hire you...

... his players have "gone" to class.

Jesus Christ people, can't we master even BASIC English???

With 100% healthy Sags and a un suspended Culver this is a NIT team. Bubble team at best.

What do you expect paying a basketball coach 4 million a year?

I was blown away with how loaded we are from top to bottom. We literally have 15 players that could contribute. Deepest team in decades. Like Bob said we got a chance. I agree. Legit Final 4, National title contender.

Konate—Older, better, added better offense
Logan Routt—Bigger, stronger, better, experienced. He will play.
Derek Culver—Bigtime talent and NBA future. Athletic and legit 6-10. Dunk machine. He’s going to help us.
Andrew Gordon—Very athletic big man. If knee stays healthy he’s instant impact help in rotation.
Esa—Older, smarter, better. His best year will be as a senior. He’s in best shape of life.
Wes Harris—He’s older, better. His offense is developing. A good rotation player that will start many games. He will hit 3s betters. He’s improved.
Lamont West—He looks better overall. He’s healthier. He’s going to be a starter or top bench player.
Emmit Mathews—has upside, talent and next year will be very good. Just needs to get stronger. He is legit 6-7 or taller and long arms. Should be a breakout player next year.
Jermaine Haley—Legit 6-6 to 6-7 and can handle the ball like he’s 6-1. Very talented, tall ball handler that can drive coast to coast with the dribble. He’s going to help us right now. Tall guard to throw at teams. Legit ball handler at that size wow. Good instant help JUCO recruit.
Trey Doomes—Athletic kid that can defend and play in Press Virginia. He has lots of work to do on shooting and overall offense plus getting stronger but next year will help us more. He is not going to play much this year unless it’s in the press. This will be a good development year for Trey. Should be much improved for next year. Redshirt???
Taevon Horton—He’s a little ahead of Doomes because he’s strong already and can shoot the ball. Horton could give us minutes now in the Press Virginia. He’s a strong, athletic guard and a true Press Virginia guy like Doomes. He could get minutes or redshirt. Actually a redshirt would be great for Doomes and Horton. They have potential and will help us win games here. Redshirt is win win for both Horton, Doomes. They will be good down the road. Although Huggins May turn up the pressure with all the depth and play everybody. The roster is stacked like never before. This will be fun.
Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out.
Chase Harler—Could be most improved player. I’m glad he stuck it out cause he will help us more now. He literally is flat out older, better. He must have worked his ass off.
Brandon Knapper—A really good guard that can play point guard or shooting guard. He’s an older redshirt freshmen that is finally healthy. If Knapper can stay healthy he will be a starter. He can dribble, shoot, defend. He’s good in half court or in the full court. We literally have 4-5 guards that are good enough to start. Turn up the pressure. Press Virginia is going to be even better.
Jordon McCabe—Mature, talented freshmen that plays older. The kid is all what he’s cracked up to be. Big recruit is living up to the billing. It’s going to be hard to keep him out of starting lineup he’s that good. A true point guard that can pass it but can shoot the lights out. He is teams best ball handler now already. He should be a top freshmen nationally. Special young player. Instant impact folks. Real deal. Get ready.

Overall 15 deep. I’m highly impressed with Chase Harler improvement. He’s going to help us more. Knapper and McCabe are instant impacts. We have replaced JC, Dax with talent and better depth. Plus the big guys are way better. This is a legit Final 4 team and may win the whole damn thing. This may be the year. Stacked roster like never before.

Chase Harler—Could be most improved player. I’m glad he stuck it out cause he will help us more now. He literally is flat out older, better. He must have worked his ass off.

Jordon McCabe—Mature, talented freshmen that plays older. The kid is all what he’s cracked up to be. Big recruit is living up to the billing. It’s going to be hard to keep him out of starting lineup he’s that good. A true point guard that can pass it but can shoot the lights out. He is teams best ball handler now already. He should be a top freshmen nationally. Special young player. Instant impact folks. Real deal. Get ready.

Brandon Knapper—A really good guard that can play point guard or shooting guard. He’s an older redshirt freshmen that is finally healthy. If Knapper can stay healthy he will be a starter. He can dribble, shoot, defend. He’s good in half court or in the full court. We literally have 4-5 guards that are good enough to start. Turn up the pressure. Press Virginia is going to be even better.

Esa—Older, smarter, better. His best year will be as a senior. He’s in best shape of life.

Overall 15 deep. I’m highly impressed with Chase Harler improvement. He’s going to help us more. Knapper and McCabe are instant impacts. We have replaced JC, Dax with talent and better depth. Plus the big guys are way better. This is a legit Final 4 team and may win the whole damn thing. This may be the year. Stacked roster like never before.

304 Flip-Flop

tumblr_mzh65gMCQr1ql56ddo1_500.gif

I'm starting to think pride isn't a good talent evaluator.

"I'm right 90% of the time." Literally wrong is the truest sense of the word at least 83% of the time.

Never got anything wrong like this. This was my 10% wrong stuff. Who cares. I’m spot on usually. Fluke. Konate hurt, Culver out first 11 games killed this team. Those 2 things needed and 1 good guard would have been way better. Oh well. Huggs missed on many. His fault.

Never got anything wrong like this. This was my 10% wrong stuff. Who cares. I’m spot on usually. Fluke. Konate hurt, Culver out first 11 games killed this team. Those 2 things needed and 1 good guard would have been way better. Oh well. Huggs missed on many. His fault.

matilda-1.gif

25 points for Brandon Knapper leading the way. He’s really going to have a nice career here. He’s only a freshmen. 3 more years and good potential.

Get Sags Konate back before end of regular season to shake the rust off before Big 12 tournament. Go win the Big 12 tournament and get automatic NCAA tournament bid. Start Knapper going forward. When Sags Konate gets back go with Knapper, Haley, Esa, Culver, Konate. Make Beetle 6th man. They could be dangerous in Big 12 tourney if Sags Konate can get a couple games back before. He and Culver will be nasty down low. Get Knapper, Esa playing well and scoring with Culver, Konate down low.

tenor.gif

Ban this 12 year old Mike Tyson loser. Who has time to do what he’s doing? Ignore! It’s more than likely that loser rootmaster. Rootmaster loser I told you about Knapper. The dagger. Boom!

Ban this 12 year old Mike Tyson loser. Who has time to do what he’s doing? Ignore! It’s more than likely that loser rootmaster. Rootmaster loser I told you about Knapper. The dagger. Boom!

Just make a RealDealHolyfield account or TheRealBusterDouglas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT