ADVERTISEMENT

WVU basketball legit Final 4 team. My breakdown after scrimmage.

I recently talked with a member of the staff and it’s funny we both felt the same way about all of this. Stick with me if you want to know something. This is a way better team this year. Hands down. Period.

LMFAO! When you delivered a pizza to Larry Harrison's house, he was agreeing to get you to leave LOL

Pratt you ready for the big matchup tonight out in the eastern panhandle? That place will be packed an hour before kickoff.

Musselman at Martinsburg. Rain is only issue for everybody enjoying high school ball everywhere tonight. Crappy rainy Friday night.

Musselman will get dogged by Martinsburg. Only way Musselman will have a shot is if Marriott and Wesco put on their old uniforms. I was just over in Inwood on Wednesday. We took a group of people from Europe on business to Peacemaker to squeeze off some rounds on the AR and bust some clays. Skeet won't be the only thing from Inwood getting busted up this week....

Townsvansandt apparently you don’t know the situation. WVU is stacked. Even Kansas probably won’t be lucky enough to beat this loaded WVU roster.

Good players are coming to WVU because it’s a every year sweet 16 power that makes a Big 12 titles. They now are ready to take things to a higher level. WVU and Kansas are 1-2 in Big 12. This year WVU wins.
This is gonna be a GR8 year to be a Mountaineer!!! Even if we don't make the Playoffs!! As for me,it's not always how the football season transpires,as much as it is how many guys that we put in the league.. Glass half full?

Martinsburg showdown postponed and moved to Saturday night 7pm cause of hard rain. I agree Martinsburg will win.

WVpride304/ wvuusa / defemserules7/ aka all your other names:
Still want to talk trash on a true mountaineer Dax ?
Still think he’s “easily replaced”?
Got some more “expert” analysis?
Still want to tell us about how much you know about politics and sports?

Dax started 4 years cause we didn’t recruit any good shooting guards and we couldn’t get past sweet 16 because of it. Dax was just an average player. Your delusional.

JC as a freshmen was not better than McCabe. Who fed you this bull shit? You can’t believe what you here by some claiming to act like they know. I know the real deal.

Last year we were not as loaded cause Knapper got hurt, Macon was gone and Esa was out 16 games. This year we are much better.

Also JC and Dax were not the best 2 players. The best 2 players were JC and Konate. Period. Knapper was going to take minutes from Dax if never injured.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Airport Friday night don’t mean shit. I’m not going off that. Only jokes like you go off unorganized, glorified scrimmages. I know talent and can evaluate cause I played and have been around the game and WVU my whole life. This team is absolutely stacked. Never seen the roster so deep. Huggins has a special group lined up next 2 years. This is going to be special run, window.

So............WVpride304 knows talent. Well, I know he can't be serious. Talented teams do not let the likes of Buffalo and Western Kenturkey pin their eers back. Just ain't gonna happen. Ole, I get it. Those were just practice games and were designed losses. Warez

2 teams that beat us are actually good. We will get much better next month. It’s rusty November basketball. We will step up. If Culver doesn’t play we have no shot at doing what I said. He’s talented. We need him.

Many changes must be made. More Knapper, McCabe and less Harler. Wes Harris needs benched 100%. He’s D2. He should not see the floor. Horrible recruit by Huggs. Like I said in offseason he needed kicked off for the sucker punch. Guy stole a scholarship. I saw film and knew he sucked based off JUCO film. No ability. Huggs must have been drunk when he offered him.

We need Culver badly.

5397c3yeagzx.jpg

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
It’s a long season. We will improve a lot. You’ll see. Without Culver we are struggling. He is best player on team.

2 teams that beat us are actually good. We will get much better next month. It’s rusty November basketball. We will step up. If Culver doesn’t play we have no shot at doing what I said. He’s talented. We need him.

Many changes must be made. More Knapper, McCabe and less Harler. Wes Harris needs benched 100%. He’s D2. He should not see the floor. Horrible recruit by Huggs. Like I said in offseason he needed kicked off for the sucker punch. Guy stole a scholarship. I saw film and knew he sucked based off JUCO film. No ability. Huggs must have been drunk when he offered him.

We need Culver badly.

Like I have said before WV's best team was last year.
Unfortunately they played Villanova.

WV could struggle with the Iowa St's and Tech's in the Big XII.

Hopefully for WV
They can go 1-3 against the Kansas schools
2-2 vs TCU and Texas
3-1 vs ISU and Tech
5-1 vs OU, Baylor and Oklahoma St.

That would make them 11-7 in conference.
Maybe 4th possibly 5th.

It’s a long season. We will improve a lot. You’ll see. Without Culver we are struggling. He is best player on team.

All teams that stay injury free get better with good coaching.

How much WV improves will depend on how good the Big XII actually is.

I think it is not as great as last year but still will get 6 teams in.
Who the sixth team is could possibly be WV.

Both Texas and TCU are loaded and very deep.
The Kansas schools are obviously talented
Iowa St has maybe the best player in the Big XII
Tech may have loss a lot but they bring back a lot with good coaching.

We need Culver badly.

Oh the sucker punch where the dude ran up on HIS car and flexed. Yea you continue to be a moron, can’t believe you reproduced....

Ohhhh. Now you’re trying to backpedal and say it’s because “Culver doesn’t play”. Uh, you should just admit you don’t know what your talking about. But people like you never do. Dax says GFY.

We need Culver badly.

So Dax is the reason? We don’t have a coach if Dax is that big a loss. Dax was average 2 guard. Get over it. We couldn’t get by sweet 16 in watered down modern college basketball. Dax wasn’t the answer either. Last year we blew monster leads at home against Kansas and Kentucky. Where was Dax? Last years team had serious limitations. We slumped mid season badly and recovered but stopped again in sweet 16.

Chazz Michael Michaels everything you type is dumbass talk. You have no clue what it takes to win. You never played ball at any level. Total arm chair dippy.

Chazz Michael Michaels everything you type is dumbass talk. You have no clue what it takes to win. You never played ball at any level. Total arm chair dippy.
Your posts make me question whether you made it to middle school, let alone played at that level.

I was blown away with how loaded we are from top to bottom. We literally have 15 players that could contribute. Deepest team in decades. Like Bob said we got a chance. I agree. Legit Final 4, National title contender.

Konate—Older, better, added better offense
Logan Routt—Bigger, stronger, better, experienced. He will play.
Derek Culver—Bigtime talent and NBA future. Athletic and legit 6-10. Dunk machine. He’s going to help us.
Andrew Gordon—Very athletic big man. If knee stays healthy he’s instant impact help in rotation.
Esa—Older, smarter, better. His best year will be as a senior. He’s in best shape of life.
Wes Harris—He’s older, better. His offense is developing. A good rotation player that will start many games. He will hit 3s betters. He’s improved.
Lamont West—He looks better overall. He’s healthier. He’s going to be a starter or top bench player.
Emmit Mathews—has upside, talent and next year will be very good. Just needs to get stronger. He is legit 6-7 or taller and long arms. Should be a breakout player next year.
Jermaine Haley—Legit 6-6 to 6-7 and can handle the ball like he’s 6-1. Very talented, tall ball handler that can drive coast to coast with the dribble. He’s going to help us right now. Tall guard to throw at teams. Legit ball handler at that size wow. Good instant help JUCO recruit.
Trey Doomes—Athletic kid that can defend and play in Press Virginia. He has lots of work to do on shooting and overall offense plus getting stronger but next year will help us more. He is not going to play much this year unless it’s in the press. This will be a good development year for Trey. Should be much improved for next year. Redshirt???
Taevon Horton—He’s a little ahead of Doomes because he’s strong already and can shoot the ball. Horton could give us minutes now in the Press Virginia. He’s a strong, athletic guard and a true Press Virginia guy like Doomes. He could get minutes or redshirt. Actually a redshirt would be great for Doomes and Horton. They have potential and will help us win games here. Redshirt is win win for both Horton, Doomes. They will be good down the road. Although Huggins May turn up the pressure with all the depth and play everybody. The roster is stacked like never before. This will be fun.
Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out.
Chase Harler—Could be most improved player. I’m glad he stuck it out cause he will help us more now. He literally is flat out older, better. He must have worked his ass off.
Brandon Knapper—A really good guard that can play point guard or shooting guard. He’s an older redshirt freshmen that is finally healthy. If Knapper can stay healthy he will be a starter. He can dribble, shoot, defend. He’s good in half court or in the full court. We literally have 4-5 guards that are good enough to start. Turn up the pressure. Press Virginia is going to be even better.
Jordon McCabe—Mature, talented freshmen that plays older. The kid is all what he’s cracked up to be. Big recruit is living up to the billing. It’s going to be hard to keep him out of starting lineup he’s that good. A true point guard that can pass it but can shoot the lights out. He is teams best ball handler now already. He should be a top freshmen nationally. Special young player. Instant impact folks. Real deal. Get ready.

Overall 15 deep. I’m highly impressed with Chase Harler improvement. He’s going to help us more. Knapper and McCabe are instant impacts. We have replaced JC, Dax with talent and better depth. Plus the big guys are way better. This is a legit Final 4 team and may win the whole damn thing. This may be the year. Stacked roster like never before.

A lot of us drank the cool-aide , laughable fiction. Smooth talkin, flat land salesmen.I have seen things miss, but this is epic.

Reactions: spreadoption
My prediction hasn’t had a chance dumbasses. Culver never played and Konate has been all screwed up with a knee mentally or physically. If he plays vs Rhode Island we win easy.

We are 10-0 or 9-1 at worst with a full go Culver and healthy Konate.

10-0 dumbasses with Culver and healthy Konate. I didn’t anticipate Culver being suspended and a Konate acting like this or hurt.

You actually think you are clever is the funny thing.
Setting the bar high to only come in later and beat down WV for not reaching these delusional expectations.

No WV is not a for sure Final 4 team like they were never a for sure CFP team.

Things could break their way like they did Loyola Chicago last year but in all reality they are a Sweet 16 team without the backcourt leadership to get them any further.

You don't just replace a Jevon Carter.

Had you pegged three months ago @WVpride304

You are a generic troll using 1998 message board tactics....

Time to evolve to the big leagues

Funny how both of you made mention of "1998 message boards" recently.

The level of trolling has became a lot more sophisticated since message boards started.
1998 was probably the start of a lot of CFB message boards.
What WVpride does is probably one of the oldest forms of trolling.
He promotes the team before the season starts so he can kick them later on when they don't meet his expectations he created.

Finding Pride's other accounts is easy.

Look who else doesn't know the difference between to and too and your and you're.

The level of trolling has became a lot more sophisticated since message boards started.
1998 was probably the start of a lot of CFB message boards.
What WVpride does is probably one of the oldest forms of trolling.
He promotes the team before the season starts so he can kick them later on when they don't meet his expectations he created.

Finding Pride's other accounts is easy.

Look who else doesn't know the difference between to and too and your and you're.
Guess you and Vernon are on the "same page" about 1998 since you both made reference to that year.

Townsvansandt what does it feel like to be a Texas fan and lose so much considering all the money, wealth and being in the great Austin, TX? They have all that and still suck in basketball and really have too many average years in football. Why? What does it feel like to have all those resources, $ and still so much losing. I would expect more no excuses. The little man loser basketball coach must go. Fire his ass. Get the boy out of there.

Shaka Smart has a long leash at Texas.
He is a great recruiter and most people pay attention to baseball more than basketball.

Just as long as Shaka Smart makes the NCAA Tournament every year they will give him 4-6 more years.

Not really a big deal

I hear that some of the Texas brass are fussing about the little guy Smart. He is going to have to step up or he’s out in next 2 years. If he misses the NCAA tourney this year it will get uglier for him. The heat will get turned up. He has been a bust.

ADVERTISEMENT