ADVERTISEMENT

WVU, Auburn 2-2 in their previous meetings

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Saturday’s noon game on ESPN against Auburn in Morgantown as part of the Big 12/SEC Challenge will be a series tiebreaker. Each team has won twice in their 4 meetings that began in 1984.

Let’s hope Auburn continues the cold 3’s shooting it had in the loss to Texas A&M – 3 of 16!!!!

Auburn Coach Bruce Pearl sees WVU as another Texas A&M, which clearly beat down Auburn the last game. “Tough, physical, hard-nosed. They have great ball pressure and make it hard for you to run your offense. They play the right way.”

Pearl is particularly wary of WVU’s Erik Stevenson, who was the leading scorer for South Carolina before transferring to the Mountaineers and becoming WVU’s leading scorer this season.

And uncomfortable that WVU is #12 nationally in free throws made per game.

Auburn’s Johni Broome will be facing WVU a 2nd time. He was at Morehead State in the 2nd round of 2021 March Madness. WVU won that game.

Hope Auburn becomes 2-3 against WVU and Broome 0-2, right?

The last meeting came 16 years ago (Dec. 5, 2007) in the Big East/SEC Invitational where West Virginia won 88-59 in Birmingham, Alabama.

Saturday’s noon game on ESPN against Auburn in Morgantown as part of the Big 12/SEC Challenge will be a series tiebreaker. Each team has won twice in their 4 meetings that began in 1984.

Let’s hope Auburn continues the cold 3’s shooting it had in the loss to Texas A&M – 3 of 16!!!!

Auburn Coach Bruce Pearl sees WVU as another Texas A&M, which clearly beat down Auburn the last game. “Tough, physical, hard-nosed. They have great ball pressure and make it hard for you to run your offense. They play the right way.”

Pearl is particularly wary of WVU’s Erik Stevenson, who was the leading scorer for South Carolina before transferring to the Mountaineers and becoming WVU’s leading scorer this season.

And uncomfortable that WVU is #12 nationally in free throws made per game.

Auburn’s Johni Broome will be facing WVU a 2nd time. He was at Morehead State in the 2nd round of 2021 March Madness. WVU won that game.

Hope Auburn becomes 2-3 against WVU and Broome 0-2, right?
Can't believe it. You plagiarized intellectual property yet again! You are either the dumbest ahole ever or the most arrogant thief ever. Either way...go find a hobby and get lost.

Can't believe it. You plagiarized intellectual property yet again! You are either the dumbest ahole ever or the most arrogant thief ever. Either way...go find a hobby and get lost.
Does he rip off content from another site or simply copy what other people post?

Yea, but lots of people love him (he said so).

• Haha
Reactions: Rootmaster
Yea, but lots of people love him (he said so).

It's called research and analysis. I was paid for it for almost 2 decades . . . Now you get it free and you complain? But I'm so happy about Stevenson's 31-point breakout game in every way against #2 Alabama that I can't be angry at anyone today. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer!

It's called research and analysis. I was paid for it for almost 2 decades . . . Now you get it free and you complain? But I'm so happy about Stevenson's 31-point breakout game in every way against #2 Alabama that I can't be angry at anyone today. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer!
I fired fake writers like you in my day for...stealing other people's intellectual property and telling me it was "research". You, CFE, are a thief and a blowhard. Maybe it's time for me to reveal your real identity. Humm...

ADVERTISEMENT