ADVERTISEMENT

WVU alone at bottom of Big 12 for who knows how long

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WVU is LAST alone in the Big 12 at 0-2 with Kansas and Baylor next! And the Bears will be REALLY angry having a Big 12 loss already.

WVU has a lot of attitude adjustments to get back in the good grace of WVU fans.

WVU has to wait till Saturday at 6 pm when #3 Kansas takes on the crotch-grabbers.

I’m pretty close to watching paint dry instead.

WVU is LAST alone in the Big 12 at 0-2 with Kansas and Baylor next! And the Bears will be REALLY angry having a Big 12 loss already.

WVU has a lot of attitude adjustments to get back in the good grace of WVU fans.

WVU has to wait till Saturday at 6 pm when #3 Kansas takes on the crotch-grabbers.

So I guess you enjoyed Boone throat slash while standing over Bell. Or the laughing at crotch toss off a WVU player or the stupid antics of an OSU guy running down floor slapping his ugly head like a goof ball.

Take your fake act and leave it on the 247 board.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Tre Mitchell:
“We have all the right pieces.”

But, he added, “We have to get more disciplined and play with each other on offense. We have to rebound the ball and stop turning it over.”

Sounds like Tre has been reading a 90-year-old WVU graduate’s mind about this promising basketball team.

These 9 strangers from other colleges have the individual talent. They have to become a 10-tenacled octopus on the basketball floor no matter who’s in the game and who’s on the bench.

Starting with Kansas State at 7 p.m. Saturday in the Manhattan that’s not in New York.

So once again you depreciate the entire roster for the actions of one player. You are a mental midget fake one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT