ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ WVSports.com and Rivals.com app released for Android and Apple!

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Rivals and WVSports.com have released our first version of an app for both Android and Apple users. You can find the app listed as "Rivals" in both app stores but please read the information at the very bottom of this post labeled "Directions for Apple Users".

Android users can jump right in and download the app by searching or using the direct link here. Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yahoo.rivals.android

Please remember this is a very basic version of what is to come. We would like to have your feedback and appreciate your patience as we work through any issues and continue to add features.

Directions for Apple users:

If you're not a Rivals registered user or subscriber, you will need to first follow these steps before using the iOS app:

A) Sign-up here for a subscription to WVSports.com: http://westvirginia.rivals.com/subscribe.asp You may also sign up for a free registered account with a username and password that doesnā€™t include a subscription, but of course that will not give them access to premium items until they have a paid subscription.

B) Once you have signed up for a subscription, youā€™re all set to download the app and get access to all premium content plus our siteā€™s premium message board. App Store Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rivals.com-no.-1-authority/id1069511855?ls=1&mt=8

Do I have to d-load this app to read the blue lot? All I can get in the blue lot now are post from admin on feature articles but nothing from other subscribers.

Do I have to d-load this app to read the blue lot? All I can get in the blue lot now are post from admin on feature articles but nothing from other subscribers.
No you don't need the app for that. Also the problem you're having is because you've clicked on the thread prefix button and it locks you into certain types of posts. Look for a small red box at the top of the main page of the board and if you click that it will reset your view and show you all of the forum's messages. Let me know if you have trouble.

PBiFebC.jpg

Reactions: wvufaninarkansas
Vernon, I downloaded the app a few days ago and now have a problem. There seems to be no visible way to switch between forums. Any suggestions?

Android or Apple? Are you able to view any forums?
Apple. Yes, I can see the Blue Lot.

When I initially installed the app and first logged on to the site, it presented me with a menu similar to the larger forums page on my laptop. I clicked on the Blue Lot at first, intending to view the Mountaineer Message Board later, but there seems to be no way to change forums and the forum selection page also is no longer available as far as I can tell.

Apple. Yes, I can see the Blue Lot.

When I initially installed the app and first logged on to the site, it presented me with a menu similar to the larger forums page on my laptop. I clicked on the Blue Lot at first, intending to view the Mountaineer Message Board later, but there seems to be no way to change forums and the forum selection page also is no longer available as far as I can tell.
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? I haven't seen this problem before so it may just be a glitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT