ADVERTISEMENT

WVPride304

Eight turnovers by the Elmore....I said on the board he had never seen anything like Carter or WVU's defense before.

Eight turnovers by the Elmore....I said on the board he had never seen anything like Carter or WVU's defense before.
You’re trash. You kept saying how Huggins’ should have recruited him and WVU wouldn win an NC. Shut up, scrub.

C’mon man it’s one game. If Elmore played them again he would adjust to that great defense and score more. He and a Burks had a off night but their excellent players. Elmore is a star. Just had a off night. It’s 1 game.

Elmore should be a WVU starter. He would unstoppable if he had Jevon playing with him and Sags. Elmore would be unreal in the WVU lineup.

Bottom line WVU is better. WVU is a final 4 team. We’re legit.

C’mon man it’s one game. If Elmore played them again he would adjust to that great defense and score more. He and a Burks had a off night but their excellent players. Elmore is a star. Just had a off night. It’s 1 game.

Elmore should be a WVU starter. He would unstoppable if he had Jevon playing with him and Sags. Elmore would be unreal in the WVU lineup.

Poor thing

Carter caused his little off night you think he had. Elmore was owned by Carter Miles team. Bg 12 would own his arse and he would have a so called off night you think he had. CUSA is not Big 12.

Yet you responded to a thread with a different handle....
Dude, you are seriously gone.

I seriously don't even know where you came up with this idea at. Go ahead and look into it.

Have Vernon check the URLs. Better yet, lets put a $50 on it. If I am 304 here, it yours no questions asked. If I don't, you pay me.

I said WVU would beat Marshall. WVU will beat Villanova and stifle their star too.

1 game doesn’t mean Elmore and Burks aren’t awesome players. Look out for The Herd next year they got everybody back. Elmore will be a house hold name.

Guess what WVU will also still be excellent. The WV star will be Brandon Knapper at guard. We got some good pieces back. We are sweet 16 or better next year too.

You still think posters here think you're an actual WVU fan?

I guarantee Huntington area and that southern side of WV will be buzzing about Marshall hoops next year. Their ticket sales will be soaring and in demand. I’m glad for them. It’s a win win for WV. I’m WVU first but I support Marshall too. I agree with Gov Justice.

WV high school players have more opportunities with Marshall recruiting them hard and playing wide open offensive style. It’s great for WV HS hoops. WVU needs to get more of them. I believe Huggs will. That’s why he got Knapper. He realizes it. He will get Bridges, Dobbs, Obinna, Early. Huggs is going to start adding a few more elite WV kids. Prep them if need to. It’s coming. So is a national title.

I’m WVU all the way. WVU sports is a lifestyle to me. It’s a hobby, commitment, lifestyle. I bleed blue and gold. I am WVU.

I wasn’t worried. We’re going to shut Villanova down too.

So much for "we're back!!!!" BTW, Doug Gotlieb just Tweeted "now you understand why West Virginia does not feel the need to play Marshall every year."

Has nothing to with this ass whippin. Gotlieb is a tool that knows nothing about WVU, Marshall or the State of WV. Fake news that fell out of his mouth. All of these state universities should play the schools within their states. In all sports.

Elmore was completely outclassed. He was exposed as slow and lacking the athleticism to play at WVU’s level. It wasn’t an off night.

OMG. Hilarious. Now it’s the “it was only one game” excuse.

Elmore and Burkes didn’t look like future NBA guards.

Apparently, you are not the judge of basketball talent you think you are.

Elmore and Burkes definitely are not NBA guards but I do think with WVU's strength and conditioning program and Huggins' coaching, they could have been very solid players at WVU.

So did the Turk and Kevin Noreen. Huggs made both of them serviceable with his coaching and WVU's conditioning program.
Not so much on this team. Turk would get minutes but I doubt Noreen would.

Last edited:

Burks was 3-15 and Elmore was 4-12...If you think Marshall coaches didn't scout WVU, then you're mentally unstable.

A simple metric in determining if a WV high school player can start at WVU before his senior season is how much he dominates his high school competition. His team doesn't have to win the state championship, but there should be no question about his ability to do anything he wants on the floor against one of the weaker states in high school athletics.

OJ Mayo and Patrick Patterson were playing at completely different levels than their competition. Brett Nelson was as well. Elmore and Burks were good high school players but they didn't outclass their competition, they were simply better. The difference is huge.

You are on crack

C’mon your just stupid or rubbing in a 1 game off night performance about 2 great players that would dominate at Duke or WVU. Elmore would start and average 20 at WVU, Villanova or Duke. He would adjust to the pressure and settle down if it were a series or rematch. It’s 1 game.

WVU is simply the better team.

C’mon your just stupid or rubbing in a 1 game off night performance about 2 great players that would dominate at Duke or WVU. Elmore would start and average 20 at WVU, Villanova or Duke. He would adjust to the pressure and settle down if it were a series or rematch. It’s 1 game.

WVU is simply the better team.

Just. Stop.

Drew Williamson showed why he too should be a Mountaineer. WV recruits far lesser players over the years, decades. Just fact. Everybody we recruit doesn’t pan out.

If WVU doesn’t recruit him then Marshall should. He’s legit. Watch the tape of him vs 4 D1 athletes. Excellent player.

If Elmore was our starting shooting guard WVU would be unstoppable. You couldn’t key on anyone. Jevon, Elmore, Sags.....it wouldn’t be fare.

Drew Williamson showed why he too should be a Mountaineer. WV recruits far lesser players over the years, decades. Just fact. Everybody we recruit doesn’t pan out.

If WVU doesn’t recruit him then Marshall should. He’s legit. Watch the tape of him vs 4 D1 athletes. Excellent player.

Dude. What is wrong with you? Everybody huh? I think its safe to say that Huggs has been very good with recruiting and keeping guys that would work in his system. Of course I wouldn't expect a Marshall fan to understand that....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT