ADVERTISEMENT

WVPride available

TownesVanZandt

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2018
I know the University of Texas has a 48 hour period that anyone can apply for the head coaching position.
Does West Virginia?

@WVpride304 should send his resume

He has the Fairmont/Morgantown recruiting area covered.

The bad part is according to him every one from North Carolina and South Carolina sucks, Florida has nothing but thugs and nobody in Texas will come to WVU.

He has the Fairmont/Morgantown recruiting area covered.

The bad part is according to him every one from North Carolina and South Carolina sucks, Florida has nothing but thugs and nobody in Texas will come to WVU.

When Tennessee was having their issues last year.
A bunch of people thought it was funny to place ads on the Knoxville Craigslist for the Tennessee job...

Warez offered that boy a job at the packing plant, but did he want it? No! He'd rather collect cans along the road.

You've met our former famous nutjob, Knox, Townes? He made 304 look semi-sane. Claimed he had a restaurant and posted a photoshopped TGIF menu as proof. He blew up shortly after that.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Houston hired the worst coach to ever land a power 5 job. I never dreamed somebody would be dumb enough to pay us $1 million to get dumbass Holgs. WVU wins, Lyons and Gee get what they want and don’t have to pay the $7 million after firing him. We can use that money toward upgrades.......Happy New Year I couldn’t be more thrilled.

We finally got rid of the rat. Horrible coach. He’s Houston problem now.

What's your problem? Why are you worried about Houston for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT