ADVERTISEMENT

WV offense 9th most dangerous in the country.....marshall

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
offense 9th most dangerous in West Virginia........1...WVU ( the REAL flagship)
2. Shepherd
3. Glenville
4 Fairmont U
5. U of Charleston
6 Bridgeport HS
7 Martinsburg HS
8 St Marys HS
9.......marshal

and guess what herdies........Louisville is rated the 8th most dangerous offense, so bend over and have the preparation H ready

offense 9th most dangerous in West Virginia........1...WVU ( the REAL flagship)
2. Shepherd
3. Glenville
4 Fairmont U
5. U of Charleston
6 Bridgeport HS
7 Martinsburg HS
8 St Marys HS
9.......marshal

and guess what herdies........Louisville is rated the 8th most dangerous offense, so bend over and have the preparation H ready

Would that not be PREPARATION-L ?

Marshall fans-

Gather 'round this here thread, so we can laugh more than usual at wvu fans who struggle with reading comprehension.

First, snowblower, can you provide a link to this ranking. I'm sure it's from a well-respected, reputable sports outlet, right? ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, maybe even college football news or Phil Steele? No? Wait, you're touting this list from bleacher report? A college teammate of mine writes for them, and he wouldn't even use one of their articles to boast about a team.

But, it gets better. As you can see from the link below, wvu is not ranked 9th according to that "article." The list is intended to be read backwards, starting from the worst to the best. I mean, are you so god damned stupid that you thought they would have USF, Western Michigan, and Georgia Southern within the top few offenses in the country while having Clemson, Baylor, etc. as the worst on that list?

I say this every day. Most of you wvu fans are so damn stupid, it makes me wonder how you make it through daily necessities to get through life. I guess that's why you end up having to design where to have laborers put orange cones.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ous-offenses-for-2016-college-football-season

Reactions: 30Kelly
Marshall fans-

Gather 'round this here thread, so we can laugh more than usual at wvu fans who struggle with reading comprehension.

First, snowblower, can you provide a link to this ranking. I'm sure it's from a well-respected, reputable sports outlet, right? ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, maybe even college football news or Phil Steele? No? Wait, you're touting this list from bleacher report? A college teammate of mine writes for them, and he wouldn't even use one of their articles to boast about a team.

But, it gets better. As you can see from the link below, wvu is not ranked 9th according to that "article." The list is intended to be read backwards, starting from the worst to the best. I mean, are you so god damned stupid that you thought they would have USF, Western Michigan, and Georgia Southern within the top few offenses in the country while having Clemson, Baylor, etc. as the worst on that list?

I say this every day. Most of you wvu fans are so damn stupid, it makes me wonder how you make it through daily necessities to get through life. I guess that's why you end up having to design where to have laborers put orange cones.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ous-offenses-for-2016-college-football-season
typical jealous marshall fan...practice your Arabic getting ready for football season....and don't spend that 200 grand in one place......when you beat us in anything then you'll have the right to brag...you haven't done that so sit down and shut up

Reactions: 30CAT
So, no excuse for you not being able to count or read a basic article?

Does being a wvu fan mean you're a fvcking moron or does being a fvcking moron mean you have to be a wvu fan? How does it work?

Reactions: 30Kelly
Marshall fans-

Oh my God, this is the best thing I've read in awhile. @MichiganHerd I can't believe you didn't comment yet. Slowshed has officially lost his fvckin' marbles.

Why are you avoiding the question? It's embarrassing enough that you're boasting a bleacher report blog. But, then add to it that you can't count to twenty.

I know you're elderly, but have mental issues already started to deteriorate your brain?

Oh this fool definitely has started to develop dementia. It's what the locals refer to as "soft in the head."

Oh my God, this is the best thing I've read in awhile. @MichiganHerd I can't believe you didn't comment yet. Slowshed has officially lost his fvckin' marbles.
I didn't feel it necessary to reply. Snow Flake has been stupid since he slid down his mamma's leg. We all know they cannot comprehend typed sentences, but yet when moron #1 posts illogical information, morons #2, #3, #4, and so on continue to run with it. Quite the bunch we have here. I blame it on decades of inbreeding.

I guess in Morgantown they must do "Count-ups" instead of "Countdowns". I don't understand how any human could misinterpret that list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT