ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WR Ray selects West Virginia Mountaineers football

Good recruiting doesn't make him a good coach. Just makes him a recruiter. Can see Browns future job now. Recruiter.

Awesome pickup! Surprised to get the dude when we are having such a bad season. That kid must know by now that HCNB is on a boiling hot seat right now though. Hopefully we keep him.

Goes to show players don't always select teams that are winning with top coaches as Buckaineer and CFE suggested. It's more of I can be a star here and start right away plus my NIL deal is awesome.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Our next coach should have some good talent to work with.
As much as I hate to even say it. I think Neal brown will be here next year. Talked to a pretty good source that said if he shows any improvement over last four games he’s back next year.

Last edited:
Awesome pickup! Surprised to get the dude when we are having such a bad season. That kid must know by now that HCNB is on a boiling hot seat right now though. Hopefully we keep him.
It’s not like today’s recruits are making a 4-year commitment. If they’re unhappy, they can just leave.

As much as I hate to even say it. I think Neal brown will be here next year. Talked to a pretty good source that said if he shows any improvement over last for games he’s back next year.
If thats the case I think it will be the end of Lyons for sure, which would be GREAT. When ticket sales drop, it hurts the whole economy in the area. Lyons prioritizes woke culture compliance over the winning of games. It aint gonna sit well with fans and donors.

As much as I hate to even say it. I think Neal brown will be here next year. Talked to a pretty good source that said if he shows any improvement over last four games he’s back next year.
Way to kick a guy when he's down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT