ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, Shady McCoy is a POS

I was at Trump's speech in Huntsville on Friday night. He said something to the effect - "one of these owners needs to pull the "sonofabitch" off the field and tell him "You're Fired.". (POTUS" words in quotations)

Reactions: HuntEER
NFL is about to take a YUGE step back in popularity.
No it won't. It's still #1 in popularity by far. The highest rated CFB game last night was Penn State-Iowa and that got a 3.1. Every single NFL game on today will surpass that easily.

Reactions: CpEER
Shady at least had the class to be present. Same can't be said for the Steelers. That was class all the way, can't wait to hear the homer justification for that form of protest.

lmao. y'all are ridiculous.

the whole anthem thing is a farce anyway. NFL didn't even have players out for the anthem until the ****ing government PAID them to start doing it.

everyone loves free speech until someone does something they don't like. everyone love democracy unless something happens they don't agree with. what easily triggered snowflakes.

the whole anthem thing is a farce anyway. NFL didn't even have players out for the anthem until the ****ing government PAID them to start doing it.

everyone loves free speech until someone does something they don't like. everyone love democracy unless something happens they don't agree with. what easily triggered snowflakes.
Sounds like you were just triggered. ;)

It's the new america- get outraged over everything and fix no real problems

I’m willing to bet that the Venn diagram of those that are upset about “disgracing the flag by kneeling” and those that are “fine with flying the confederate flag” overlaps quite a bit.

Not accusing you of this, but the whole other side is outraged at everything the President says. Both sides get outraged over everything. I don’t care about the kneeling, but if you watched McCoy it was too far

I’m willing to bet that the Venn diagram of those that are upset about “disgracing the flag by kneeling” and those that are “fine with flying the confederate flag” overlaps quite a bit.
Talk about stereotyping.

Reactions: Manleyeer
No it won't. It's still #1 in popularity by far. The highest rated CFB game last night was Penn State-Iowa and that got a 3.1. Every single NFL game on today will surpass that easily.

You are a liberal. You don't want to see your liberal agenda take a hit in any way but the truth is viewership is down. Way down. Most people in this country are not liberals. Most people believe players should stand.

Your side is out of touch with reality on this. It will gain perspective soon enough when a few more percentage points drop and contracts get scaled back moving forward.

Did they pass out fish when you guys clapped on demand? arf arf
200w.gif

Reactions: Manleyeer
The amount of attention people are putting about kneeling or not kneeling is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen in Merica...

Who gives a F. If you don't want to show support/recognize/etc... Merica, then so be it. You have the right to do that.

Still amazed Trump is our president. The guy is a joke.

And I'm amazed that liberals don't see the harm in disrespecting the country.

Sounds like all these snowflakes just made a blizzard....

Better get a parka, doc Tesla....

We can afford it....

#notpoor

#landofthefree

Reactions: mdeer1
You are a liberal. You don't want to see your liberal agenda take a hit in any way but the truth is viewership is down. Way down. Most people in this country are not liberals. Most people believe players should stand.

Your side is out of touch with reality on this. It will gain perspective soon enough when a few more percentage points drop and contracts get scaled back moving forward.
Would you just smoke a joint already & relax?

NFL is still the ratings king. Even with decreased viewership it's still #1 by far.

And I'm willing to bet a lot of folks that think kneeling is just fine don't care about the country.

Only in the modern outrage culture America will you find a situation where people care more about who's more patriotic than actually upholding American ideals.

There are few things more unamerican than people being coerced into doing something completely unrelated to their job and then lose that job if they don't do it. That's literally what people are wanting to happen.

It's almost like all they care more about is proclaiming how much more they love America than someone else. Reminds me of people whoring for likes on ye olde Facebook.

When America is distracted, I make money. I love it. Fight over Obamacare, anthems, statues, bathrooms and regs are getting torn down in the back room. Keep it up sheep.

Reactions: DvlDog4WVU

Who

Who gives a rat's ass what nfl viewership is? And if one does, please tell me why? Part ownership?

Seriously? WHO CARES?

And I'm willing to bet a lot of folks that think kneeling is just fine don't care about the country.

Talk about stereotyping

Who

Who gives a rat's ass what nfl viewership is? And if one does, please tell me why? Part ownership?

Seriously? WHO CARES?

The players who's salary relies on the profit of the league and team. When viewership declines, advertisers pay less for advertising. It's not that hard to connect the dots.

Reactions: wvu2007
And contracts? These are grown men playing a game. Again- WHO CARES?

ADVERTISEMENT