ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...a difference of 54,000.

Florida State showcased the coming season to nearly 54,000 fans yesterday. If I were recruiting against the Mountaineers I would use that.

If I were WVU officials I would take note. FSU spring attendance last year was under 27,000 this year with I love the 90's concert they got over 55,000, tickets $5 and $10. I know WVU couldn't get 55,000 for a spring game but can pretty close to 30,000 with a concert especially if it was near end of April.

I will make sure I email you my posts so you can tell me how I should say, or spin, things. Good to know you're looking out for my best interest.
I'm glad you can see how ambiguous your post was. It sure read like you were comparing us to FSU. You're welcome.

Let's clear this up because you must have had a frontal lobotomy. FSU doesn't have to use anything in recruiting against WVU. We are a pissant compared to their program. If you meant to say, if I were Pitt, Maryland, Michigan State, Kentucky , somebody of similar programs, i would use the fact that WVU cancelled their spring game because WVU fans wouldn't attend in bad weather.

This ^^^^^ And believe it when Pitt's Narduzzi goes into the homes of players in PA that we are recruiting. First thing he'll say is that WVU doesn't care that much about the team. Just take a look at what they did for their spring game.

Secondly ..... Spring Game is a chance for the fans to try out their new tailgate gear. It's a dry run for the gear and food options. ;-)

Reactions: Rootmaster
This ^^^^^ And believe it when Pitt's Narduzzi goes into the homes of players in PA that we are recruiting. First thing he'll say is that WVU doesn't care that much about the team. Just take a look at what they did for their spring game.

Secondly ..... Spring Game is a chance for the fans to try out their new tailgate gear. It's a dry run for the gear and food options. ;-)
Let me state this, I don't believe the spring game means anything. Probably the single most worthless thing the football team does and it risks injury.

Showcasing your team to the fans, donors and recruits is meaningless? Really? Spring game is a huge marketing tool for the program if used correctly. Most of the Blue Blood programs use it correctly. We never have.

While the Mountaineers cancelled the Spring game because of snow in Iowa lol, Florida State showcased the coming season to nearly 54,000 fans yesterday. If I were recruiting against the Mountaineers I would use that.

While the Mountaineers cancelled the Spring game because of snow in Iowa lol, Florida State showcased the coming season to nearly 54,000 fans yesterday. If I were recruiting against the Mountaineers I would use that.
**** you Anus Wipe. If I were you, I’d forever be chasing my only Little penis trying to suck it.

The team can use all the live tackling drills possible since they suck at it.

They can use these tackling drills in August when it's more important to learn since it's close to the season. Less time to forget it.

The spring game is usually dominated by the defense because of more chances to score. The live tackling drills can be used in practice. Don't need a spring game to do this.

Narduzzi can't even get his own fans to show up when its in the 80's.

Maybe it's time to do an Alumni game for the hospital after spring practice. Let the Sr. Class coach the old guys. Odd years vs. Even years in retro uniforms and Alumni band returns.

Reactions: Rootmaster
**** you Anus Wipe. If I were you, I’d forever be chasing my only Little penis trying to suck it.
You are the root master dumbass. Reverse the words it was meant for dip shits like you. And Pitt fans Blow Me!!!'!!
Well we now certainly know where you got your screen name from lol. Too funny.
The screen name was meant for Pitt fans and dip shits like you. Reverse the words anus wipe. Blow Me !!!!!!!!!!!

The spring game was cancelled because:

A) needless risk of injury in bad weather

B) our fans wont even show up for real games if it gets below 45 degrees

C) spring games are stupid
Except that if properly marketed, it could be a nice economic event for the Morgantown area...an area that just lost 500 jobs last week with the bad news eminating from Mylan. No question that WVU football plays a big role in the local economy.

Check our attendances for seeing games after the BCS victories....

It’s not about marketing. There’s never been any real interest from fans outside a few 1000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT