May 29, 2001
Big 12 teams with

Winning records

Against Top 25:

Baylor 4-1

West Virginia 5-4

Kansas 7-6

Oklahoma 5-4

If they are put in 4 different brackets they possibly could comprise the Final Four lineup.

Why not?

OK, one of them would have to beat Gonzaga, which WVU lost to by only 5 points despite having the lead late in the game.

So, it’s possible. Till it doesn’t happen.

Why not? Because it won't. that's why not. Why do you only have 4 listed? There will be 3 more that get in as well.

Why would one of them have to lose to Gonzaga?

Every major conference can claim they will get 4 in the final 4 if they get their teams in the 4 different brackets.

Why not? Because it won't. that's why not. Why do you only have 4 listed? There will be 3 more that get in as well.

Why would one of them have to lose to Gonzaga?

Every major conference can claim they will get 4 in the final 4 if they get their teams in the 4 different brackets.

Do you enjoy pissing on someone's happy parade?

Do you enjoy pissing on someone's happy parade?

Do you ever post anything that makes sense? This is out in left field like all your others. So like you always bitch about, I guess nobody else's opinion is allowed. Double standard like most liberals.

Reactions: KingCoal
Do you ever post anything that makes sense? This is out in left field like all your others. So like you always bitch about, I guess nobody else's opinion is allowed. Double standard like most liberals.
One time the Big East had three in the final four, the year was??? I can't remember.

One time the Big East had three in the final four, the year was??? I can't remember.

1985 - Villivova, St. Johns, Georgetown. The Wildcats were successful on 22 of 28 field goal attempts in the game, for a shooting percentage of 78.6 percent. Imagine winning a game only taking 28 shots. There was no shot clock in 1985.

Big 12 teams with

Winning records

Against Top 25:

Baylor 4-1

West Virginia 5-4

Kansas 7-6

Oklahoma 5-4

If they are put in 4 different brackets they possibly could comprise the Final Four lineup.

Seems you might be on to something CFE.

Zach Brazilla

Seedings:

1. Gonzaga, Baylor, Michigan, Ohio State
  2. Illinois, Alabama, West Virginia, Houston
  3. Villanova, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa
  4. Arkansas, Florida State, Texas Tech, Texas

He also called the Big 10 bottom half of the conference pillow soft.

ADVERTISEMENT