ADVERTISEMENT

Would you be surprised to know most of the Leftists who plan to vote for a Communist

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
...have no idea how radical she really is?

Read here why not?

Poll: Most Dem voters don't know about Harris' radicalism

excerpt:
large majorities of registered Democrats and Independents who voted for Joe Biden in 2020 — exactly those who would be expected to support Vice President Kamala Harris in this year’s contest — are mostly in the dark about many of the controversial and radical positions Harris has taken.

AugPollMainChart.png

They don't need to know any of that stuff about me...all they need to know is I'M NOT TRUMP...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha!!!!!!!!!!
iu

*When these voters were asked about where they got most of their news about political elections and candidates, by far the top answers were broadcast television (ABC, CBS and NBC) or cable news (such as CNN and MSNBC). This suggests that the knowledge gaps found by our poll reveal a failure of these outlets to report on radical positions once (and perhaps currently) supported by the now-Democratic nominee for President.

...have no idea how radical she really is?

Read here why not?

Poll: Most Dem voters don't know about Harris' radicalism

excerpt:
large majorities of registered Democrats and Independents who voted for Joe Biden in 2020 — exactly those who would be expected to support Vice President Kamala Harris in this year’s contest — are mostly in the dark about many of the controversial and radical positions Harris has taken.

AugPollMainChart.png

They don't need to know any of that stuff about me...all they need to know is I'M NOT TRUMP...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha!!!!!!!!!!
iu

*When these voters were asked about where they got most of their news about political elections and candidates, by far the top answers were broadcast television (ABC, CBS and NBC) or cable news (such as CNN and MSNBC). This suggests that the knowledge gaps found by our poll reveal a failure of these outlets to report on radical positions once (and perhaps currently) supported by the now-Democratic nominee for President.
Libtard: “But, it’s the first black woman”

That is all they want everyone to know and see

Reactions: atlkvb
Libtard: “But, it’s the first black woman”

That is all they want everyone to know and see
What's even funnier...she's not actually "Black" as in of African American decent. Her Mother is Hindu (Indian) and her Father is like Creole (Jamaican) or something like that. He sure ain't from the "hood"! 😏

iu

Well Kamala sure had doubts about her boss!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT