ADVERTISEMENT

Would ya?

Doctor Doom

Heisman Winner
Mar 7, 2004
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Meghan-Trainor-at-the-2014-iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-at-the-MGM-Grand-Garden-Arena-on-September-20-2014.jpg

speaking of would ya! OMG!

I went to the WVU-IST women's game and they were honoring players and coaches from each decade. And guess who came out from behind the tables on the sideline? Meg. I see why you are all over her. She is fine and yes I would over and over again until I couldn't no more or dead.
This post was edited on 2/23 7:22 AM by BigLickMountee

Can't remember the last time I would have answered no to one of these. Snooki maybe?

If I was 40 years younger, no doubt. But I'm not ...
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Would take her home to momma

I don't believe a word you lying bastards offer when it comes to pussy. How many have you turned down in a lifetime? You either need to have another round or turn the lights way down low. I am 74 and had my first encounter at 4. I only know of turning down two. Better evaluation the next morning would probably have turned down a few more.

Hell no.

I had a she-beast like that latch on to me at a Frank Zappa concert in the 70's. It was dark, the arena was filled with smoke, all I could make out was that she was tall, curvy and blonde.

She hauled me out the side door wanting to do the nasty in her car. As soon as the fresh air hit me, I got a good look at her. I said, "Let me tell my friend what's up, he's my ride. Stay here, I'll be right back."

I hid from her the rest of concert. If I wouldn't hit something like that at 19, I sure as Hell wouldn't hit it now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT