ADVERTISEMENT

Would like to play UTSA with our starting Recieving Corps

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
on the field and would like to see WVU host UT with Grier at the helm for the whole game....I think both games have different outcomes.

on the field and would like to see WVU host UT with Grier at the helm for the whole game....I think both games have different outcomes.

I'm not much into "ifs" and "buts" in trying to justify losses, but I will say that if Grier had gone down earlier in the year we wouldn't have reached 7 wins. We aren't a very good team without him.

I'm not much into "ifs" and "buts" in trying to justify losses, but I will say that if Grier had gone down earlier in the year we wouldn't have reached 7 wins. We aren't a very good team without him.
True enough..."if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle". But both MU and WVU were handcuffed Saturday!

True enough..."if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle". But both MU and WVU were handcuffed Saturday!

Even without the WR’s at MU, Legg still is a moron. And the decision to go prevent when a FG wins it was idiotic. You can’t let UTSA cross our side of the field, which the prevent is designed to stop TD’s, not give up huge chunks of yardage. It’s just another epic fail by Doc and his staff, they have no clue.

Even without the WR’s at MU, Legg still is a moron. And the decision to go prevent when a FG wins it was idiotic. You can’t let UTSA cross our side of the field, which the prevent is designed to stop TD’s, not give up huge chunks of yardage. It’s just another epic fail by Doc and his staff, they have no clue.
It was disappointing that we couldn't hold the lead once we finally got it...they had a good kicker so we should have played press coverage instead of prevent as you noted.

ADVERTISEMENT