ADVERTISEMENT

Worth Mentioning

WVU_Dave

All-American
Jan 7, 2008
Dulce Base - 7 Levels Down
College football coaching carousel

West Virginia: With all the turnover, the only place in the Big 12 where there's a murmur of unrest is WVU, as Neal Brown has been an unspectacular 17-18 with two losing seasons in three years. But the $16.7 million buyout brings the conversation to a hard stop, as that's an untenable amount for WVU. The lack of certainty from future television earnings makes pondering that even more difficult.

Glad we locked Neal in for those who were worried he'd get stolen from WVU. I'm not saying we can do better, but guessing if we could we have no choice anyway.

College football coaching carousel

West Virginia: With all the turnover, the only place in the Big 12 where there's a murmur of unrest is WVU, as Neal Brown has been an unspectacular 17-18 with two losing seasons in three years. But the $16.7 million buyout brings the conversation to a hard stop, as that's an untenable amount for WVU. The lack of certainty from future television earnings makes pondering that even more difficult.

Glad we locked Neal in for those who were worried he'd get stolen from WVU. I'm not saying we can do better, but guessing if we could we have no choice anyway.
He has 2 more years counting this one.

Texas Tech, TCU, and Oklahoma enter the 2022 season with a new head coach while Lance Leipold (Kansas), Steve Sarkisian (Texas), Neal Brown (West Virginia), Chris Klieman (Kansas State), and Dave Aranda (Baylor) all have less than four years of experience at their current school.

WVU will have to make a move if Brown continues to fail. Extending him was the worst gaffe in modern WVU history. Successful football is the only thing that will keep WVU playing with the big boys and that hasn’t happened since Holgorsen left.

WVU will have to make a move if Brown continues to fail. Extending him was the worst gaffe in modern WVU history. Successful football is the only thing that will keep WVU playing with the big boys and that hasn’t happened since Holgorsen left.
Bucky has a hard on for holgs. Probably has an autographed picture he kisses every night.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Sarcasm for sure lol. Neal Brown is a shmuck. Unless he pulls a Beamer hokie move, he will go down as the worst hire in WVU history.
Worst in history in my lifetime would be Frank Cignetti Sr. But he did go on to become a legend at IUP Division 2.

Brown has taken WVU to 2 consecutive Bowl games. Wether you like it or not that's 2 more than Cignetti. So perhaps Brown will win a title in Division 2.

Worst in history in my lifetime would be Frank Cignetti Sr. But he did go on to become a legend at IUP Division 2.

Brown has taken WVU to 2 consecutive Bowl games. Wether you like it or not that's 2 more than Cignetti. So perhaps Brown will win a title in Division 2.

Neal Brown was better at Troy, so they seem pretty similar. Good small school coaches but not good enough for P5 or Div 1 football.

Neal Brown was better at Troy, so they seem pretty similar. Good small school coaches but not good enough for P5 or Div 1 football.
Two things could happen with Neal these next 2 seasons. He will start winning and move on or continues losing and gets fired.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Two things could happen with Neal these next 2 seasons. He will start winning and move on or continues losing and gets fired.

Or he could start WVU on a decade long undefeated run with multiple national championships leading to all the best teams nationwide ditching their conferences to join the "Mountaineer" conference where WVU is king and emperor Neal reigns for another 20 years. Oh and he stomps out communism from the globe as well.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Or he could start WVU on a decade long undefeated run with multiple national championships leading to all the best teams nationwide ditching their conferences to join the "Mountaineer" conference where WVU is king and emperor Neal reigns for another 20 years. Oh and he stomps out communism from the globe as well.
Doubt it. The future money will not be available and Biden and gang are making America a communist country.

So you're a liberal. If you believe Biden is doing a good job then you're 18 and need your eyes opened.
What he got passed the last couple of weeks yes. It’s a big deal and it is actually legislation unlike donny

So the burn pit act the micro chip act the negotiation of drug prices are all good

I agree with the Republican's on small government however there are things that only government can do like infrastructure and incentivize clean energy.

Trump is so dangerous that if he got into power again he would literally start assassinating his enemies the same as Putin does. He has plenty of volunteers now to be his hit men. He idolizes dictators and has even said when he was president that he had absolute power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. He is a dangerous man. We need the old Republican party back. Our democracy is on the line people.

Reactions: sammyk
I agree with the Republican's on small government however there are things that only government can do like infrastructure and incentivize clean energy.

Trump is so dangerous that if he got into power again he would literally start assassinating his enemies the same as Putin does. He has plenty of volunteers now to be his hit men. He idolizes dictators and has even said when he was president that he had absolute power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. He is a dangerous man. We need the old Republican party back. Our democracy is on the line people.
Screw you libtard.

My god someone who can think there is hope. I hope no one on here has shot up an fbi field office in the name of das trump

My god someone who can think there is hope. I hope no one on here has shot up an fbi field office in the name of das trump
We need to expand open borders to round up and ship off all progressives to the third world shttt holes they deserve.

He didn't assassinate his enemies when he was president.

Oh my. Trump passed a tax cut that fueled economic prosperity. Biden passed a massive tax hike in the midst of 40 year high inflation and during a recession.
So trumps spending is not partially to
Blame. Yea ok. And the tax cut really is helping 🙄. The stuff Biden passed much
More beneficial. And didn’t trump just commit treason

Last edited:
So trumps spending is not partially to
Blame. Yea ok. And the tax cut really is helping 🙄. The stuff Biden passed much
More beneficial. And didn’t trump just commit treason
I see you have your talking points and you don't understand economics. Yes the Trump tax cuts helped. Unemployment was low and wages were high. Inflation concerns hinged on our rapidly expanding economy. What has Biden passed that is beneficial? When did Trump commit treason? I saw where msnbc had a good fiction show about it

I see you have your talking points and you don't understand economics. Yes the Trump tax cuts helped. Unemployment was low and wages were high. Inflation concerns hinged on our rapidly expanding economy. What has Biden passed that is beneficial? When did Trump commit treason? I saw where msnbc had a good fiction show about it
Keep on trumping the guy is a crook. And I do understand economics so

Reactions: Beechurst

Anyone illogical enough to believe this is too inane to even have the most inconsequential sports conversation with. Welcome to ignore list.

If you think raising taxes during a recession is a good thing you don't know shit from shinola
If you think not addressing inflation in 2019 like trumps advisors said maybe the great businessman does not understand economics. And after over a decade of historic low interest rates this was going g to happen and if you don’t see that take that Glenville state diploma and flush it. Go back to Gilmer county you goof

I am not a libtard but would rather be that than a fascist
Stumbling, fumbling, Biden...inside trader Pelosi...pencil neck whiny Schumer...and on her knees to suck it Harris are the definition of fascists. F em.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT