ADVERTISEMENT

Worth it to start a YSU look alike thread?*

giphy.gif

Reactions: wvvidd and Thumper
NEVER take any opponent for granted. Youngstown did and it cost them the game. You phone it in and you'll lose. Non-Power 5 teams beat Power 5 teams nearly every week. That's a lesson that never should be forgotten. NO game is won till after the final horn and you're ahead on the scoreboard.

That said, I can't wait to see Grier AND Gibby's defense in action Saturday night in Mountaineer Field from my Section 105 seats in the East stands. NOTHING compares to WVU football!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

NEVER take any opponent for granted. Youngstown did and it cost them the game. You phone it in and you'll lose. Non-Power 5 teams beat Power 5 teams nearly every week. That's a lesson that never should be forgotten. NO game is won till after the final horn and you're ahead on the scoreboard.

That said, I can't wait to see Grier AND Gibby's defense in action Saturday night in Mountaineer Field from my Section 105 seats in the East stands. NOTHING compares to WVU football!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma
I'm totally chalking up the YSU game as a win. I don't think that will have an outcome on the game though.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

YSU FCS team that lost to Butler. I didn't even know Butler had a football team.

Mailing it in....

you-have-got-mail-gif-4857.gif

Yeah, but your little brother wasn't spooked by them when he was a kid. A National Geo. special would come on about Antarctica and the little pest would run to his room. I've had a high opinion of them since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT