ADVERTISEMENT

Worst WVU basketball team I've seen since Catlett years

We've got zero leadership. Zero fire. I love Beetle.... he's not meant to run this offense I don't believe.

I love WV kids, but Harler cannot play the minutes he is and Routt cannot play any minutes if we are going to be successful. Culver isn't coming back I fear. Sounds like he's already packed and headed out of town. But with the experience we had coming back between West, Esa, Harris, Sags, Bolden......we shouldn't be this bad.

I felt that Huggs got caught up in the game too much in the 2nd half and didn't sub at the guard position. I thought it would have been good to have McCabe in there for a few minutes when it was a 1-2 point game around the 10 minute mark and we missed 4 or 5 wide open jumper and turned it over a few times as well. That was the moment we could have went on a run and blew them out. But we didn't.

I love WV kids, but Harler cannot play the minutes he is and Routt cannot play any minutes if we are going to be successful. Culver isn't coming back I fear. Sounds like he's already packed and headed out of town. But with the experience we had coming back between West, Esa, Harris, Sags, Bolden......we shouldn't be this bad.

I felt that Huggs got caught up in the game too much in the 2nd half and didn't sub at the guard position. I thought it would have been good to have McCabe in there for a few minutes when it was a 1-2 point game around the 10 minute mark and we missed 4 or 5 wide open jumper and turned it over a few times as well. That was the moment we could have went on a run and blew them out. But we didn't.

Going Zone in the final minutes was stupid. But when I look that those returners you mentioned. West, always inconsistent, same with Bolden and Harris.

I'd put McCabe on the point, have him run the offense and let him grow to become a leader of this team for next season.

Going Zone in the final minutes was stupid. But when I look that those returners you mentioned. West, always inconsistent, same with Bolden and Harris.

I'd put McCabe on the point, have him run the offense and let him grow to become a leader of this team for next season.

I agree with McCabe. This year is a #6-9 seed at best anyways. Play the freshman, he's gonna make mistakes, but it will be best for the team next year. Move Bolden to SG. Harler off the bench. Knapper backing up McCabe. And Haley and Routt getting them water during timeouts.

Give them time, it will get worse if Culver doesn't come back and we have to depend on Routt.

What's the deal with Culver? Why aren't we seeing more of Matthews, West, and Haley? I was hoping a backcourt of Matthews and Knapper...or Beetle and Haley. We need Harris, Culver, and West to step up on the front line...that was supposed to be our strength this year!

and we would still beat the crap out of the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

What's the deal with Culver? Why aren't we seeing more of Matthews, West, and Haley? I was hoping a backcourt of Matthews and Knapper...or Beetle and Haley. We need Harris, Culver, and West to step up on the front line...that was supposed to be our strength this year!

Haley has played a bunch (and stinks....too slow). West starts and played 70% of the game (and has stunk the past two games). Matthews hasn't played much, but seeing how badly West and Harris has played that tells me how bad Matthews must really be.

Culver is gone. Too many mistakes personally for Huggins to excuse.

Haley has played a bunch (and stinks....too slow). West starts and played 70% of the game (and has stunk the past two games). Matthews hasn't played much, but seeing how badly West and Harris has played that tells me how bad Matthews must really be.

Culver is gone. Too many mistakes personally for Huggins to excuse.

You know for a fact Culver is gone? What did he do? Or maybe I should ask what didn't he do? The other head-scratcher for me is Trey Doomes. I thought he was going to be more of a presence at the #2?

You know for a fact Culver is gone? What did he do? Or maybe I should ask what didn't he do? The other head-scratcher for me is Trey Doomes. I thought he was going to be more of a presence at the #2?

Culver is suspended indefinitely. Not going to class. Not showing up for study hall. Not showing up to practice on time. Not taking practice serious. Doomes is dressed and on the bench, but he will end up getting redshirted.

Culver is suspended indefinitely. Not going to class. Not showing up for study hall. Not showing up to practice on time. Not taking practice serious. Doomes is dressed and on the bench, but he will end up getting redshirted.

Good grief...Culver. He needs to get his head out of his ass! He has a great opportunity here to make a name for himself! What is wrong with these kids?

Good grief...Culver. He needs to get his head out of his ass! He has a great opportunity here to make a name for himself! What is wrong with these kids?

I remind you, two years ago Culver was kicked off his high school team his senior year. He was this way before arriving in Morgantown. He was definitely a high risk recruit. This team is full of disappointments after 3 games and 1 exhibition.

I remind you, two years ago Culver was kicked off his high school team his senior year. He was this way before arriving in Morgantown. He was definitely a high risk recruit. This team is full of disappointments after 3 games and 1 exhibition.

Watching them the other day they do not appear to me to be a cohesive unit with a comfort level of playing with each other that says "winners". Guess we have to rely on the fact the season is young and they will get better but I have to agree with you it's just not a good look right now.

Ugh...I was so looking forward to this hoops season. Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT