ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Super Bowl Ever?

MikeRafone

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2011
Except for the Spongebob commercial, of course. When the Patriots finally scored a TD by accident late in the 4th, I got ready for bed. No recovering from a mighty blow like that for the Rams.

A friends Dad used to refer to Big-10 football as "Dull, boring, and low scoring." The Pats and Rams exceeded the dullness of the Big-10 era of Woody and Bo by ten times last night.

The only thing that kept me watching as long as I did was to see if the guy who made a throw-away prop bet at a NJ sports book that there would be no touchdowns would make 50k for a 5 buck bet? Curse you, Tom Brady!

What a stinker!

Except for the Spongebob commercial, of course. When the Patriots finally scored a TD by accident late in the 4th, I got ready for bed. No recovering from a mighty blow like that for the Rams.

A friends Dad used to refer to Big-10 football as "Dull, boring, and low scoring." The Pats and Rams exceeded the dullness of the Big-10 era of Woody and Bo by ten times last night.

The only thing that kept me watching as long as I did was to see if the guy who made a throw-away prop bet at a NJ sports book that there would be no touchdowns would make 50k for a 5 buck bet? Curse you, Tom Brady!

What a stinker!
Yes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT