ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Administration... Ever...

Too funny!!!!!

"sniffs children, and their Mom's hair too!!!!!" 🤣

Damn DJT...your commercials mocking creepy Joe Biden are pretty funny!

Yeah, just wait 'till the debates, that'll be even funnier!
iu

You mean you're going to try to embarrass creepy Joe making fun of him forgetting stuff he has no chance of remembering anyway?

I won't have to try, listen atl...he'll forget where he is 10 minutes into it...watch and see?
iu

Damn DJT...that's cold!

I know!!!!
iu

Last edited:
If I can make it through the prepared questions without forgetting the answers written on my "Q" cards, I might do OK huh?
iu

I don't think so creepy Joe, you can't even read

double spaced

18 pt boldfaced

PICA type like this!

It's not fair...they move that damn TelePromTer too fast! I am almost 100 years old 'ya know?
iu

Yup up...we know creepy Joe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
What about my hearing aids, I can still rely on those huh?
iu

Aw c'mon creepy Joe....you know damn well you can't talk & think at the same time someone's telling you what to say!

Oh, damn...I almost forgot about that!
iu

Figures :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Let’s try this out again:

You don’t open the southern border by “accident”.

You don’t mandate deadly vaccines by “accident”.

You don’t give money and weapons to the Taliban by “accident”.

You don’t leave Americans stranded in Afghanistan by “accident”.

You don’t arrest Americans protesting the results of an election by “accident”.

You don’t essentially eliminate the Strategic Petroleum Reserves by “accident”.

You don’t send billions of unchecked money overseas while Americans are struggling by “accident”.

You don’t allow American troops to be attacked by Iranian back militants and not respond by “accident”.

You don’t allow Chinese balloons to spy on American bases and nuclear sites by “accident”.

You don’t release sanctions against Iran by “accident”.

You don't hastily leave Afghanistan, ignore the intelligence and let 13 American Marines die "by accident."

You don't beg 51 former intelligence officials to lie on a document stating Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation, "by accident."

You don't have a two-tiered Justice system for the simple fact of political persecution, "by accident".

You don't allow for rampant inflation, high fuel costs and high groceries and taxes, "by accident".

You don’t use gain of function to enhance a bioweapon, release it onto the population and profit of it “by accident”. --- Looking at you Fauci- you belong in GITMO.

You don't accept Chinese and Ukrainian money to enrich your family and sell out your country, "by accident".

And most importantly, you don't rig and steal elections, "by accident."

There are zero coincidences, and nothing happens “by accident".

People need to understand, we are witnessing real-time, and well coordinated treason from the UniParty.

This must end for America’s sake.

God Bless America.

Reactions: mtn1neer and atlkvb

Let’s try this out again:

You don’t open the southern border by “accident”.

You don’t mandate deadly vaccines by “accident”.

You don’t give money and weapons to the Taliban by “accident”.

You don’t leave Americans stranded in Afghanistan by “accident”.

You don’t arrest Americans protesting the results of an election by “accident”.

You don’t essentially eliminate the Strategic Petroleum Reserves by “accident”.

You don’t send billions of unchecked money overseas while Americans are struggling by “accident”.

You don’t allow American troops to be attacked by Iranian back militants and not respond by “accident”.

You don’t allow Chinese balloons to spy on American bases and nuclear sites by “accident”.

You don’t release sanctions against Iran by “accident”.

You don't hastily leave Afghanistan, ignore the intelligence and let 13 American Marines die "by accident."

You don't beg 51 former intelligence officials to lie on a document stating Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation, "by accident."

You don't have a two-tiered Justice system for the simple fact of political persecution, "by accident".

You don't allow for rampant inflation, high fuel costs and high groceries and taxes, "by accident".

You don’t use gain of function to enhance a bioweapon, release it onto the population and profit of it “by accident”. --- Looking at you Fauci- you belong in GITMO.

You don't accept Chinese and Ukrainian money to enrich your family and sell out your country, "by accident".

And most importantly, you don't rig and steal elections, "by accident."

There are zero coincidences, and nothing happens “by accident".

People need to understand, we are witnessing real-time, and well coordinated treason from the UniParty.

This must end for America’s sake.

God Bless America.
That list of "accidents" is devastating @WVU82 , and I defy anyone on the Left to refute it. Thanks for posting.

Unreal!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT