Won't be playing in the CFP;
Won't be playing in the Big 12 Championship Game;
Won't be playing in a major bowl game;
Won't be winning the Heisman; and
Won't win 10 games.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you: WON'T GRIER

Reactions: Marine03
Lame.

OSU playing 8-4 NW in Big 10 title. Ohio State probably loses by 50.

Lame.

OSU playing 8-4 NW in Big 10 title. Ohio State probably loses by 50.
How stupid is it that he celebrates the big suckeye win by coming over here to the WVU message board to talk about WVU football.

He comes over here and makes two posts....LMAO.

This guy....pathetic again that he needs WVU fans to notice him.

I tell you...this guy is a complete ****ing moron.

What's "lame" is that the Old Fold & Blew has its best passing quarterback of all-time, and can't even make it to its conference championship game. Enjoy watching the mighty Buckeyes play in yet another championship game, as Won't Grier ponders his future, and whether he'll play in WVU's meaningless bowl game vs. a middle-of-the-pack ACC or PAC 12 squad.

Won't win 10 games.

Another childish act trying to get attention. How old are you youngun? Still attached to your momma's teat?

Won't win 10 games.

....but the Cousins sure can shoot those BB guns!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Great point, Tony, but only if your referring to rifle shooting. Ohio State's pistol shooting team is "the bomb."

[laughing]

Addition: Grier WON'T be first team all-Big 12.
Grier was an good college QB but nothing more! But WVU's problems, as we all know, where not on that side of the ball! Can't believe heads haven't rolled yet...what's Hogo waiting on?

"Won't" did kill the Fold & Blew against chOkelahoma with his two scoop-and-score fumbles. He's no better than an NFL back-up. My man, Dwayne Haskins, will be a better pro. According to a WVU fan, WVU's A.D. won't allow Holgy Bear to fire Gibson, but who knows, if this is true. The 3-3-5 odd stack is no longer an unfamiliar gimmick, so "Gibby" needs to go to Plan B, as tHuggs did with "Press Virginia."

"Won't" did kill the Fold & Blew against chOkelahoma with his two scoop-and-score fumbles. He's no better than an NFL back-up. My man, Dwayne Haskins, will be a better pro. According to a WVU fan, WVU's A.D. won't allow Holgy Bear to fire Gibson, but who knows, if this is true. The 3-3-5 odd stack is no longer an unfamiliar gimmick, so "Gibby" needs to go to Plan B, as tHuggs did with "Press Virginia."
Gibson would be toast most anywhere else!

What a stupid **** you are.

A grown man happy that Grier isn't going to New York.

Grow the **** up...

WONT: The suckeyes playing for a national championship
WONT: Big 10 have a team in the final four.

Last edited:
He would of maybe finished third after the Texas comeback win, but the wheels fell off the cart after that.

No one from WVU will win the Hypes-man Trophy, unless they pile up stats like Barry Saunders did.

I'm a little surprised by that....Grier's stats were outstanding. WVU's problems were on the other side of the ball as we all know.
The three Heisman finalists have better numbers overall, especially when the scoop and score fumbles are factored into the equation. Moreover, all three finalists play for teams that are 12-1 or better, not 8-3.

The three Heisman finalists have better numbers overall, especially when the scoop and score fumbles are factored into the equation. Moreover, all three finalists play for teams that are 12-1 or better, not 8-3.
I think the kid from Oklahoma has a real shot to " steal" it from Tua!

Heisman yawn. Not the importance of what it use to be 40 years ago. Seems fans care more about it than players do.

The trophy is just a media feed pile of crap. If you read and they follow the actual intent of the award, you wouldn't see players who have been on NCAA probation, one and dones, poor GPA, etc get one.

Amazing coincidence: The Heisman Trophy is a "media feed pile of crap" (whatever the he!! that means) posted by an alleged fan of a school with ZERO of these awards in its trophy case.

Amazing coincidence: The Heisman Trophy is a "media feed pile of crap" (whatever the he!! that means) posted by an alleged fan of a school with ZERO of these awards in its trophy case.
How many have you one?

Living of the jock strap of suckeye players are we?

UPDATE: Won't be playing in the Fold & Blew's Mickey Mouse Bowl (I can't blame him).

Only 2 of them made the playoffs. One will be watching the playoffs.

At least, our quarterback will be playing in his bowl game, and not watching it on TV, in between receiving steroid injections in his a$$!

[jumpingsmile]

I don't care about the little girl trophy nor does 100% of the players. It's a fan thing.

Wrong you’re just salty that boy wonder was left out altogether.

It would be fair to say that WG fumbled away his Heisman invite. All the hype he was getting got to him as was evidenced in the Iowa State game where he refused to throw the ball away and took several devasting sacks, and the fumbles that gave OU two scoop and scores.

Last edited:
Tony "the Homer" Caridi insists that the Old Fold & Blew would have beaten Syracuse, if Won't Grier had played. He knows this because WVU only lost by 16 points, and Won't Grier never fumbles or throws red zone interceptions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT