ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder where ....

You need all of the help that you can get, don't you? Perhaps, Michigan's throttling of hapless Nebraska will prompt him to show up.

Help in dealing with a fraud who replies to a thread that has zero to do with you? Feeling a little hypocritical?

Besides, I was wondering about Michigan and certainly had nothing to do with you or your so called team Ohio State.

Care to explain why you are stalking and replying to my post?

I actually felt sorry for you, little girls' coach. As usual, nobody responded to a thread that you had started, and your begging for help as I was kicking your teeth in on here was pathetic.

Again you can't stop yourself from stalking me and replying to my posts.

But I'm glad to be here for you to have someone to make up your fantasies about.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You've started multiple threads on this board, which have been ignored by all, including me. Like many others, this thread was going to die with no responses because--let's face it--you're as dull as a 20-year-old butter knife. Ninety percent of your other posts are about me, your creepy obsession.

So now you are keeping track of the threads I posted and the number of posts they get.

Can you be more perverted? (And you call me a stalker?)

My answer would be yes on both counts. When I have nothing better to do, I would list the small number of threads I have posted on the past year and the even smaller number of threads about you.

And now ladies and gentlemen....back to more childish name calling and threats from behind a computer screen from our resident Billy Bad Butt.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Stop posting to "ladies and gentlemen," dumb a$$. Nobody, but me, responds to your useless drivel, so stop deluding yourself into thinking that you have some big audience that isn't bored to tears by your incessant babbling.

Stop posting to "ladies and gentlemen," dumb a$$. Nobody, but me, responds to your useless drivel, so stop deluding yourself into thinking that you have some big audience that isn't bored to tears by your incessant babbling.
Progress is being made. "Nobody but me responds" is admitting to your obsession is the first step to a cure.

Overcoming your need to fit in to society without having to pretend to something you're not is going to be harder to fix. The first step would be letting go of your mommies apron and taking your thumb out of your mouth.

Good luck.

You're too stupid to debate me, Walmart WVU fan. I'm obsessed with you, but you race to your mommy's computer before she gets up at 5:00 every morning just to post your typical stupid sh!t directed at me, and nobody else? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...to nobody. I've exposed you over and over for the fraud that you are, West Virginia State flunkie. Be sure to post again before mommy wakes up tomorrow morning, you sick freak.

Nothing like stomping on a nerve to get your childishness rolling on a Monday morning.

Are you about ready to tell everyone who you really are?

Are you ready to tell everybody who you are, "Roger?" Unlike you, I've never lied about who I am. Moreover, I've never lied about where I went to school, or for which teams I root. You, on the other hand, are a total hypocrite.

For the last time, I said to ask for the guy who took Roger's place. You need to seek help.

Let me correct you once again. You have never "proved" who you said you are, even though you had the perfect chance.

I went to State and I am a lifelong WVU fan. Wow, I am such a hypocrite.

Now tell us all about your bad self.

Why would I need to tell you about myself, "Roger?" I don't stray from whom I am, ever. I don't attend one school, then pound my chest about another. I don't change teams when the going gets tough, such as during "tattoo gate" or my alma mater's head coach being suspended...even when this board and the main board are littered with anti-OSU propaganda. You tacitly admit that I am who I say I am every time that you take a shot at Ohio State, as there is no other Buckeyes' fan who posts on this board. I know that things are good for the Scarlet & Gray when you desperately resort to your worn out lie that I'm not really an Ohio State fan. I read you like a cheap novel.

Admit who you are. No one will hate you. Laugh at you uncontrollably but they won't hate you.

Otherwise I am done with your non-stop dog and pony show.

Later.

Sorry toolbox is stalking you. He has done that to quite a few of us.

He gets obsessed with different posters at different times and acts like an ass clown wanting and needing our attention.

Maybe seeing a shrink would do him some good.

Admit who you are. No one will hate you. Laugh at you uncontrollably but they won't hate you.

Otherwise I am done with your non-stop dog and pony show.

Later.
You're done when I say that you're done, sis. You know exactly who I am, and if you think that it is laughable, then you're a bigger moron than I ever imagined, considering where you attended school, and worked when you falsely referred to yourself as, "Roger."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT