ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder where all the geezer II

Right here laughing at you for whacking your mole on a WVU board. You seem to get off on a loss by a team you have no connection with. So what's with the hard on you get over this.

It's obvious you're jealous. It's like the only justification you get out of life. I feel sorry for you. Hope you find a good life for yourself some day.

Your IQ continues to lower as you age, Paw Paw Pacemaker. I don't shoot rifles, so I have no reason to be jealous of WVU, dumb a$$.

T-Bone/Allen is throwing quite a tantrum on the main board. This geezer is extremely frustrated with the annual Morganhole Meltdown, and not being able to pound his pacemaker about WVU athletics. His tears are succulent!

:cry:[laughing]

Right here laughing at you for whacking your mole on a WVU board. You seem to get off on a loss by a team you have no connection with. So what's with the hard on you get over this.

It's obvious you're jealous. It's like the only justification you get out of life. I feel sorry for you. Hope you find a good life for yourself some day.
Couldn't have said it better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT