ADVERTISEMENT

With our QB comittment today it ensures at least another 4

Congrats on beating out all those G5 programs for a dud. Coastal Carolina is going to have to go back to the drawing board. You've ruined their hopes and dreams.

Congrats on beating out all those G5 programs for a dud. Coastal Carolina is going to have to go back to the drawing board. You've ruined their hopes and dreams.
Gone full retard again, I see. Just ignore that he was down to UNC and WVU.

Gone full retard again, I see. Just ignore that he was down to UNC and WVU.
Schools
News
Videos Photos
share:

School
Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
West Virginia
Committed

None
Alcorn State
None

None
Arkansas State
None

None
Charlotte
None

None
Coastal Carolina
None

None
Georgia Southern
None

None
Houston
None

None
Illinois
None

None
Memphis
None

None Darrell Dickey
Mississippi
None

None Phil Longo
Navy
None

None
North Carolina
None

None
Southern Miss
None

None

Schools
News
Videos Photos
share:

School
Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
West Virginia
Committed

None
Alcorn State
None

None
Arkansas State
None

None
Charlotte
None

None
Coastal Carolina
None

None
Georgia Southern
None

None
Houston
None

None
Illinois
None

None
Memphis
None

None Darrell Dickey
Mississippi
None

None Phil Longo
Navy
None

None
North Carolina
None

None
Southern Miss
None

None
Thanks for showing us he had other P5 offers and that you went full again. Hey when was the last time MVU beat WVU in anything?

You're not very good at this. NC already secured the QB they wanted, Tyler Shough. Illinois was his only other P5 offer, who happens to be a bottom feeder, just like you.

You're not very good at this. NC already secured the QB they wanted, Tyler Shough. Illinois was his only other P5 offer, who happens to be a bottom feeder, just like you.
Yes a 10 win bottom feeder and 3 power 5 offers and I am not good at this?

Michigan beat out Akron and Georgia Southern for their QB commitment. Looks stupid cherry picking G5 offers doesn't it.

Yep. Thanks for making my point. So for 18 months, you have not answered my question.
You're not doing yourself any favors, Hayseed. No sense in making yourself look dumber than most already have pegged you to be. Comparing your recruiting to Michigan simply isn't very smart. Go back to the main board, and let Greg have his way with you.

Morganhole = Three-Star "Almost Heaven"
You know that the bar has been lowered substantially when a verbal commitment from a three-star dual threat QB is deemed deserving of its own thread.

NC already secured the QB they wanted, Tyler Shough. Illinois was his only other P5 offer, who happens to be a bottom feeder, just like you.

The thing about Trey is that the WVU coaches saw something in him that they really liked and they wanted him badly - and they got him to commit. It doesn't matter how many other programs offered in the long run. Case in point, Major Harris's only offer to play QB was from WVU and he took us to the National Championship game.

................ Comparing your recruiting to Michigan simply isn't very smart.........

If we played against Michigan I'd be interested in their recruiting - but we don't play them so I don't give a rats ass about who their commitments are, and neither do most posters on this board.

You're not doing yourself any favors, Hayseed. No sense in making yourself look dumber than most already have pegged you to be. Comparing your recruiting to Michigan simply isn't very smart. Go back to the main board, and let Greg have his way with you.
I figured that my point would go over your head since you are of limited intelligence. Still waiting on that answer little bitch.

If we played against Michigan I'd be interested in their recruiting - but we don't play them so I don't give a rats ass about who their commitments are, and neither do most posters on this board.
I hate to judge, but I do understand you're a little slow, due to that Gilmer County raising and all... However, you should take your outrage out on Stills, as he's the one that inserted Michigan into the thread. You don't play Duke either, but yet, you feel the need to argue about who has the better football facilities - Duke or WVU, on all places.....a Marshall board.

Get a grip, Gramps

I figured that my point would go over your head since you are of limited intelligence. Still waiting on that answer little bitch.
Your point contained no sign of intelligence. Stick to engineering, and leave big boy football talk to those who actually know something about the game. Here, let me explain it to you: You're bragging about a 3 star commit, who had 80% of his offers from G5 schools, and only three offers from P5 schools - WVU, UNC (who already got their target, plus another one), and Bottom Feeder Illinois. UM, on the other hand, has a guy that was offered by at least 17 P5 schools, including several big name schools like Florida, the Canes, Cards, and others. You drunken braggerts need to realize Marshall is not who you're out to beat. Pump your 2/3 star chests over on the Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma boards. You won't though, as you know they'll laugh your clown ass off their board.

who you're out to beat. Pump your 2/3 star chests over on the Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma boards. You won't though, as you know they'll laugh your clown ass off their board.

Is that why you don't post on those boards.........because they'd laugh you off of their board once they found out that you are a Herdiot ?

You don't play Duke either, but yet, you feel the need to argue about who has the better football facilities - Duke or WVU, on all places.....a Marshall board.

I read the Marshall board nearly every day. Why shouldn't I ? My tax dollars help fund that school - being that you claim to live in Michigan do yours ? Besides that I've got relatives and lots of friends that earned their degrees there. On the rare occasion that I post on their site it's usually just to correct misinformation that I find some of their more delusional fans spewing, and I keep my comments respectable because it's their board, not mine. Maybe you should try that sometime instead of always being an asshole when you visit our boards.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Your point contained no sign of intelligence. Stick to engineering, and leave big boy football talk to those who actually know something about the game. Here, let me explain it to you: You're bragging about a 3 star commit, who had 80% of his offers from G5 schools, and only three offers from P5 schools - WVU, UNC (who already got their target, plus another one), and Bottom Feeder Illinois. UM, on the other hand, has a guy that was offered by at least 17 P5 schools, including several big name schools like Florida, the Canes, Cards, and others. You drunken braggarts need to realize Marshall is not who you're out to beat. Pump your 2/3 star chests over on the Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma boards. You won't though, as you know they'll laugh your clown ass off their board.
And he also had offers from a handful of G5 schools such as Akron and Georgia Southern. Does that make him less of a recruit because 20+% of his offer were from lower level schools? According to you, yes. We don't have a single 2 star commitment this year. On the other hand, MVU does not have a single commitment from a kid with a P5 offer. WVU fans laugh at you big boy football fans (two teamers) who spend all of their time on a WVU message board. We know about MVU and evidently, we don't lose to them in anything.

Is that why you don't post on those boards.........because they'd laugh you off of their board once they found out that you are a Herdiot ?
Actually, I do most of my posting on the Michigan board, when it comes to talking about the games, recruiting, etc. Michigan scout board, paid forum primarily.

I read the Marshall board nearly every day. Why shouldn't I ? My tax dollars help fund that school - being that you claim to live in Michigan do yours ?
Your tax dollars? When in the hell did you last pay taxes? 1994?

Actually, I do most of my posting on the Michigan board, when it comes to talking about the games, recruiting, etc. Michigan scout board, paid forum primarily.

Your tax dollars? When in the hell did you last pay taxes? 1994?

You see, that's what I was talking about when I said you should try posting something without acting like a total asshole. I guess you're not capable of doing that.

For your information I pay my estimated taxes to the State of West Virginia on a quarterly basis without fail and settle the difference at the end of the year. Being that you claim to live in Michigan when was the last time YOU paid a single cent in taxes to WV ?

I pay my estimated taxes to the State of West Virginia on a quarterly basis without fail and settle the difference at the end of the year. Being that you claim to live in Michigan when was the last time YOU paid a single cent in taxes to WV ?
Why would a non-resident of the state of WV pay taxes to the state of WV, moron?

Why would a non-resident of the state of WV pay taxes to the state of WV, moron?

There you go again with another asshole style name calling post.........

Why would someone who claims to live in Michigan spend all his time on a WVU board and concern himself about a taxpaying WV resident reading the Marshall board?

There you go again with another asshole style name calling post.........

Why would someone who claims to live in Michigan spend all his time on a WVU board and concern himself about a taxpaying WV resident reading the Marshall board?
So, you attempt to justify being on a Marshall board, a team you hate, due to paying taxes in the state of WV? But, to take it further, you feel like I need to pay WV taxes, in order to post on either a WVU or a Marshall board? And yet....you're taking offense to me calling you a moron?

So, you attempt to justify being on a Marshall board, a team you hate, due to paying taxes in the state of WV? But, to take it further, you feel like I need to pay WV taxes, in order to post on either a WVU or a Marshall board? And yet....you're taking offense to me calling you a moron?

I will just put my opinion of you this way. You are not what you claim to be. You aren't second in command over 1100 employees at 9 different facilities ( or was that 900 employees at eleven locations).........if you were you couldn't spend every working hour on the WVU smack board. You claim you're not a Marshall fan but Herd is part of your name. I doubt seriously that you are either a Michigan fan or a Marshall fan, but instead someone who is just looking for an argument to wile away your hours while you wait on your next disability check. And on top of all of that you act like a world class asshole. Maybe I'm wrong about all of that (except for the asshole part), but that's how I read you.

I will just put my opinion of you this way. You are not what you claim to be. You aren't second in command over 1100 employees at 9 different facilities ( or was that 900 employees at eleven locations).........if you were you couldn't spend every working hour on the WVU smack board. You claim you're not a Marshall fan but Herd is part of your name. I doubt seriously that you are either a Michigan fan or a Marshall fan, but instead someone who is just looking for an argument to wile away your hours while you wait on your next disability check. And on top of all of that you act like a world class asshole. Maybe I'm wrong about all of that (except for the asshole part), but that's how I read you.
You have quite the history of always being incorrect. What are you going to type out next? I'm guessing you're going to tell me the OSU fan isn't really an OSU fan, but actually a Herd fan. He's not a lawyer as he's told you either, right?

Why can't you minions simply know that some folks are higher up on the pecking chart than Gomers like yourself?

Michigan.
Until you start paying taxes in Michigan, you need to refrain from typing out the word Michigan. Also, keep your ass out of this state. Pay state taxes to Michigan, then I'll let you slide. Until then, you and your Kmart bought flying wv t-shirt need to STFO.

Until you start paying taxes in Michigan, you need to refrain from typing out the word Michigan. Also, keep your ass out of this state. Pay state taxes to Michigan, then I'll let you slide. Until then, you and your Kmart bought flying wv t-shirt need to STFO.

Damn..............does that mean I will have to cancel my dream vacation to Detroit ?

Never being out of Gilmer County, I figured you wouldn't be familiar with Michigan. Here, read this, and get back to me, Gramps.

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/ranking-the-united-states-of-america-from-best-to-worst

I'm sure the Mrs. will be thrilled to death when I announce to her that our next big vacation will be to Meatchicken . She was kind of counting on seeing the Gulf Coast but maybe she will come around once she dips her toes into the icy waters of Lake Huron. Well, maybe not but I will assure her that it's highly recommended by some obscure website and a Herdiot.

I'm sure the Mrs. will be thrilled to death when I announce to her that our next big vacation will be to Meatchicken . She was kind of counting on seeing the Gulf Coast but maybe she will come around once she dips her toes into the icy waters of Lake Huron. Well, maybe not but I will assure her that it's highly recommended by some obscure website and a Herdiot.
To each, their own. Like I said, you're naive to it all. I bet what your wife would really like to hear more than anything else, is that you're not going with her.

To each, their own. Like I said, you're naive to it all. I bet what your wife would really like to hear more than anything else, is that you're not going with her.

Nonsense. I have the most loving and caring wife you could imagine. We've been together for 42 years, always at each others side. So how long have you and TOSU been a couple?

ADVERTISEMENT