ADVERTISEMENT

Winning cures a lot of problems and this was a badly needed win!

BigC

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Beckley, WV
The entire team played a pretty complete game but we still have a fair amount to work on. Regardless this was still a big win. Keno hit all the points in his game observations article as usual. Doege had probably his best game this year but he still scares me, especially when there's pressure and in crucial situations and he will see more of that in the next few games. I would have liked to seen Greene in some of those later situations where you knew you were going to run every down to burn time. But can't argue too much with a win. I'm hoping TCU's run defense was what the dr ordered to help our line get some confidence so they can grow moving forward. We're going to need that push in the next several games to keep pressure off the qb and move the ball. It's not going to be as easy as tonight to run the ball. Hopefully Woods continues to grow and develop on D too. He played pretty well tonight for the first time getting major snaps. Good to see Mesidor come back in after the injury too. Definitely don't want to lose him!

Regardless of which side of the qb battle you're on, we all just want to see our team have success. Sometimes we say nutty stuff but in the end we're all on the same side and just want to win. If we didn't care we wouldn't fuss. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News