ADVERTISEMENT

Will you join me in congratulating the 2019 CIT Champions....

giphy.gif

Congratulations on the tournament win. I still don't get the trophy for the first round game, but whatever.

Like Dan said, it's nice to be one of the four teams to end the season on a winning note.

he's a good guy....my wife works part time at the Y and knows him
Seems to be a good kid, you never hear anything negative about him. He's had some good games this year but other games where he didn't contribute much but that can be expected of a Sophomore!

Typical WVU response, plays in same style tourney and gets bounced in 2nd round, then claims they didn’t really want to win it.

Typical response of a herd fan winning a trophy of a tourney nobody saw. Congrats on your National Championship.

As far as a WVU fan I didn't care about the loss. We had plenty during the year. But 109 was embarrassing.

Typical response of a herd fan winning a trophy of a tourney nobody saw. Congrats on your National Championship.

As far as a WVU fan I didn't care about the loss. We had plenty during the year. But 109 was embarrassing.
Oh, you care about that loss a lot, geezer. You were the a$$ clown beating your frail fake ticker filled chest about the CBI on the main board. You were so convinced that the Old Fold & Blew would win the CBI that you started threads about how there was "no downside" to WVU's paying to play in that rinky dink tournament, only to have the whole thing blow up in your wrinkled face. I laugh at you...Every. Single. Day.

[laughing]

Sure, sure, you didn’t you lying bastard.

Oh, you care about that loss a lot, geezer. You were the a$$ clown beating your frail fake ticker filled chest about the CBI on the main board. You were so convinced that the Old Fold & Blew would win the CBI that you started threads about how there was "no downside" to WVU's paying to play in that rinky dink tournament, only to have the whole thing blow up in your wrinkled face. I laugh at you...Every. Single. Day.

[laughing]

Stalker.

The Marshall University Thundering Herd!

At least WVU, as rag tag as they were this year can lay claim to beating one of the teams that will be playing for the only championship that matters. How did Marshall's team fare this year in their game against the other team that will play tomorrow night?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
At least WVU, as rag tag as they were this year can lay claim to beating one of the teams that will be playing for the only championship that matters. How did Marshall's team fare this year in their game against the other team that will play tomorrow night?
with a ragtag bunch of freshmen no less......but you know ahia state would beat either of the final two teams in a rout[banana][roll][banana]

with a ragtag bunch of freshmen no less......but you know ahia state would beat either of the final two teams in a rout[banana][roll][banana]
Why the hell not? After all, Ohio State beat the Big 12 Champions, at full strength, on a neutral floor in the NCAA Tournament. I'll tell you what I know with absolute certainty: The Buckeyes wouldn't have been humiliated by a record-setting performance by a sixth place Sun Belt Conference team on their home floor!

:cool2:

Why the hell not? After all, Ohio State beat the Big 12 Champions, at full strength, on a neutral floor in the NCAA Tournament. I'll tell you what I know with absolute certainty: The Buckeyes wouldn't have been humiliated by a record-setting performance by a sixth place Sun Belt Conference team on their home floor!

:cool2:
yes they would

Know your place, Sled. Ohio State lost its second game in the NCAA Tournament. WVU lost its second game in the CBI...at home...by surrendering 109 points to a .500 and sixth place Sun Belt team.

Know your place, Sled. Ohio State lost its second game in the NCAA Tournament. WVU lost its second game in the CBI...at home...by surrendering 109 points to a .500 and sixth place Sun Belt team.
109 and feelin' fine...BTW, UVA defeats Tech tonight! Any team that lost to WVU ( even in a meaningless game) cannot defeat the 'hoos!

Moral victories? You guys are pathetic

I know my place...and it is secure...waiting till next basketball season ...I think our teams play each other

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT